Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PP Display

onamission

Just finished the install of the StarGazer upgrade and moved the display. With only really needing to change speeds for different skiers with the new system, I thought this might work and with the tach back in the dash it balances out the look. I also missed the analog tach when the old display went and I had to change to the mulitline display. Haven't had a chance to see how well its works down there, but what do you think?

Where did you get/order that display? I'm going to install PPSG in the next month.

I was planning on putting it in a bracket where the stereo remotes are typically shown instead of in the dash, but like that install better.

What display is that? Looking forward to some feedback once you get out on the water with it.

Where did you get/order that display? I'm going to install PPSG in the next month.

I was planning on putting it in a bracket where the stereo remotes are typically shown instead of in the dash, but like that install better.

What display is that? Looking forward to some feedback once you get out on the water with it.

It's a judge's display. I got it from Ski-It-Again, but I'm sure PP still sells them. I installed with a mount from Ram Mounting Systems. I had a radio remote bracket and was going to change to a 3" display but on every picture I noticed the keys where hanging in front of the remote. Hopefully with placement works.