Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Most popular malibu model

Malibusteve

Just curious. I think there are some Malibu personnel and dealers on the site. Wondering what's moving the best these days.

Last time I read something about this was a few years ago when I bought my current boat. Back then, the top selling models were the VLX and the Rlxi. I don't know if this is still the case. The Rlxi is the main selling DD so it has most of the share of sales for skiers. However, for wakeboarders, sales are shared between the VLX, 23LSV and the 247. Of course the VTX may change all of this.

before the VTX the Wakesetter VLX accounted for 38% of Malibu Sales. My guess is the VTX took out a big chunk.

My best sellers are:

VLX

VTX

V-Ride

RLXi

I-Ride

before the VTX the Wakesetter VLX accounted for 38% of Malibu Sales. My guess is the VTX took out a big chunk.

My best sellers are:

VLX

VTX

V-Ride

RLXi

I-Ride

Edge, is that listed by popularity?

I know I saw a lot of new VTXs at the lake last spring,more than VLXs, haven't been out this year yet.

Time to put the drinks down and get out there!!!

NO KIDDING ! 90+ yesterday and I was in the garage waxing the boat and trailer, I've been pretending to be a good father and Husband too much lately so I'm behind on MY projects.BS!

I know I saw a lot of new VTXs at the lake last spring,more than VLXs, haven't been out this year yet.

Time to put the drinks down and get out there!!!

NO KIDDING ! 90+ yesterday and I was in the garage waxing the boat and trailer, I've been pretending to be a good father and Husband too much lately so I'm behind on MY projects.BS!

Boat maintenance is should be done during the week, weekend is for playtime... Thumbup.gif

Last time I was at the factory the VLX was still King. :)