Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sun pads

sgent131

This is the sunpad on an older boat. This is the 3 piece version.

So is that a snow ski/snowboard rack on the top of the tower?

....for the sky ski....

....for the sky ski....

Sorry for the threadjack sgent. Please consider it a bump to keep your thread at the top of the list.

But I have riden foils for 15 yrs & never seen or heard of using this kind of rack for a foil. Any pics of it in use? How sturdy is it?

....for the sky ski....

Sorry for the threadjack sgent. Please consider it a bump to keep your thread at the top of the list.

But I have riden foils for 15 yrs & never seen or heard of using this kind of rack for a foil. Any pics of it in use? How sturdy is it?

Lets just say that Pete comes up with out of the box ideas... and many of them are actually pretty cool. ;)

I don't have any pics of it in use, but you have to take the foil part off to use it - but gets the stuff out'the way, and doesn't interfere with his wakeboard racks