Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help Identify This Intake Manifold

Hello all! Not new to the forum by any means but a first time poster. Been searching here for a LONG time.

I came across this manifold and the upper plenum.

I believe this is a tunnel ram manifold. I have no idea what this came off of. The guy who gave it to me said it came off a 2006 MerCruiser with a 5.7.

I think it is an Indmar intake.

This is the only number off the intake manifold: 531197

The only other number listed is the firing order.

Here are some other pics:

Rear View of Intake (Distributor Side)

DistributorSideIntake-400.jpg

Left View of Intake

DriversSideManifold-400.jpg

Front View of Intake

ManifoldFront-400.jpg

Top View of Intake

ManifoldTop-400.jpg

Thanks for all your help!!!

It's for anything with Vortec Heads.

Here is an email I got from Indmar support.

The Manifold is a proprietary Indmar intake manifold P/N S531197. From the looks of the plenum top it came from a Malibu boat. The intake plenum is P/N S532201P, the throttle body is S551391P, the plenum gasket is S765003, the intake gaskets are S556099 and the throttle body gasket is S765004. What happened to this thing??

Larry Engelbert

Indmar Service

Power to the Sport

Ah, you have little faith my friend. They were in a fire but will be quite salvageable. I don't care about the throttle body or upper plenum. I'm only interested in the intake. I'm gonna strip it down and stick it in my truck.

Should be lots of fun putting all this together.