Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Euro f3 side decals

jason browne

I have a '91 f3 skier and need to replace the side decals. Malibu no longer has the cut for them. Could some one send me a good quality, straight on, close up pic that i can copy and send to my local decal shop. Thank you so much for the help. Jason

Not sure if any of these help (probably not high enough resolution), but:

1832.jpg

701.jpg

2714.jpg

EDIT: I see you're already on WSR, so you probably have seen these images already.

Edited by Mechmaster
I have a '91 f3 skier and need to replace the side decals. Malibu no longer has the cut for them. Could some one send me a good quality, straight on, close up pic that i can copy and send to my local decal shop. Thank you so much for the help. Jason

Here are some pics ......If needed I'll send them directly to your e-mail.....just let me know your addy.

decal001.jpg

decal002.jpg

decal003.jpg

Thanks,

Frank

Edited by sushi
Not sure if any of these help (probably not high enough resolution), but:

1832.jpg

701.jpg

2714.jpg

EDIT: I see you're already on WSR, so you probably have seen these images already.

Thanks all the same. Jason

Jason,

The first photo posted by mechmaster (red and white skier" belongs to "JCAKSUME" - aka Jamie. I took photo's of the side decals on my boat with 2 rulers taped onto the side of the boat (Vertical and Horizontal) for the sign shop to use for a scale. Jamie found a sign shop in town San Antonio,TEXAS that made the new decals for both our boats. I could check if the sign shop still has the electronic file to cutout another set of decals (file might belong to Jamie because he may have paid for the set-up).

Jamie has a 91 EuroF3 Skier

I have a 92 EuroF3 Sunsetter 201

Jim

Here are some pics ......If needed I'll send them directly to your e-mail.....just let me know your addy.

decal001.jpg

decal002.jpg

decal003.jpg

Thanks,

Frank

These pics should do the trick. Thank you. Jason

Jason,

The first photo posted by mechmaster (red and white skier" belongs to "JCAKSUME" - aka Jamie. I took photo's of the side decals on my boat with 2 rulers taped onto the side of the boat (Vertical and Horizontal) for the sign shop to use for a scale. Jamie found a sign shop in town San Antonio,TEXAS that made the new decals for both our boats. I could check if the sign shop still has the electronic file to cutout another set of decals (file might belong to Jamie because he may have paid for the set-up).

Jamie has a 91 EuroF3 Skier

I have a 92 EuroF3 Sunsetter 201

Jim

Hi Jim, I have been talking to Jamie and he sent me pics as well with the measurements. I just wanted a couple sets of pics to make sure that they would be good enough for the shop to copy. I think it would be more cost me less money to have these made here than shipped across border. I am going to get a price quote fom them asap. Out of curiosity, How much did it cost you. Thanks, Jason

Trivia question... anybody know what the F3 stood for ???

I don't know...but the euro stands for European based design...so I was told by Malibu.

• 14 years later...

Just got a 91 euro f3 myself - wondering if there was an absolute resolve to this inquiry on those decals? I need those decals as well, can anybody help? Thank you.

Ollie

4 hours ago, MadHammer91 said:

Just got a 91 euro f3 myself - wondering if there was an absolute resolve to this inquiry on those decals? I need those decals as well, can anybody help? Thank you.

Ollie

Have you checked www.domednumbers.com?