Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

An interesting idea

Guest GalaxyToad

Guest GalaxyToad

Just in case anyone was thinking about doing it, the Radar plate works great for morphing with HO boots. Now that the separation is set, the boots now move 1/8th inch increments forward and back until they're perfect.

post-140-1207706826_thumb.jpg

And while you are answering questions, what's up with the boat situation? A 2008 20i? What's up with that? Dontknow.gif

Edited by SunriseH2OSkier
And while you are answering questions, what's up with the boat situation? A 2008 20i? What's up with that? Dontknow.gif

It is some sort of promo thing he is doing for Tige where he brings the boat to tournaments for them.

Ya, about that.......I kinda drilled a hole or 2 in it, so let me know if you want it back and I'll have Radar send you an unmolested one. Of course if you want one for your HO boots I just happen to have a modified one ready to go

Bill,

Dont worry about the plate, its all yours. I have no need to be able to adjust my boots in 1/8" increments.

Uhhh, what's in the clear 70's-era jar behind the front boot? Looks like a brown herb of some variety? Are you interviewing with Northwest Airlines?

Ya, about that.......I kinda drilled a hole or 2 in it, so let me know if you want it back and I'll have Radar send you an unmolested one. Of course if you want one for your HO boots I just happen to have a modified one ready to go

Bill,

Dont worry about the plate, its all yours. I have no need to be able to adjust my boots in 1/8" increments.

I just customized / molded my Intuition liners the other night. They are da bomb! PLUSHY

Thumbup.gifThumbup.gifThumbup.gif

It appears that in order for me to make the small adjustment to the binder DFT, I would have to switch between the two sets of hole patterns that are located between the front and rear boot. The front of the plate and the rear of the plate are held down at "slot" with a 1/16 washer underneath. Using a Radar hole patten. One thing to note, the large openings at the rear of the plate are utilized with the Radar pattern. The four forward holes are interchangeable with HO.

I can understand what Radar was shooting for with a binding plate that flexes more as the ski is loaded; however I don't see that happening with all the screws tightened down.

What numbers do you have, can't tell from the pic? I assume you have to remove the rear binder to get the distance from tail? Do you remove the fin as well?

Thanks

Edited by skistud1