Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cool stuff at the factory?

IamN2Speed

Being that I live a couple hours NE of Merced, I was wondering if a trip to the factory would be more than just 'interesting'... Meaning is there any 'stuff' there I might be able to outfit an old 2000 LSV with? Decals would be good if I could just pick and pay.

-Keith

They actually have an archive of old parts and accessories in a warehouse there. You would have to contact Malibu directly and see if they will sell direct or if you have to go through a dealer. I think the latter. Call Stephanie in Customer Service.

The tour is pretty interesting especially if you have never seen a boat built. Malibu makes most of there parts in house except for plastics.

If you do go on a tour, I will guarantee you will have get a bug for a new boat, its like a candy shop for adults. :)

Being that I live a couple hours NE of Merced, I was wondering if a trip to the factory would be more than just 'interesting'... Meaning is there any 'stuff' there I might be able to outfit an old 2000 LSV with? Decals would be good if I could just pick and pay.

-Keith

If you are interested in seeing how Malibu's are made step by step along with the upholstery and machine shop than come on down for a tour. A tour is usually 1 or 2 hours depending on how in-depth you want to get. If there are any decals you seee that you like you can contact your local dealer to purchase them. For a tour call 209-383-7469 ask for Stephanie or Jorge

P.s. You get a cool tee shirt too!

For a tour call 209-383-7469 ask for Stephanie or Jorge
How do you get a tour at the factory?

:Doh: By working on your reading comprehension. :lol:

For a tour call 209-383-7469 ask for Stephanie or Jorge
How do you get a tour at the factory?

:Doh: By working on your reading comprehension. :lol:

...Nice!

P

I didn't get one...... Cry.gif:)

I bet if someone looked in your closet they would find at least a dozen BU shirts...

Did you really need another one?

I bet if someone looked in your closet they would find at least a dozen BU shirts...

They are probably next to the Jeff Spicoli shirt..... Biggrin.gif

Not true.

BuCrew shirts Yes.gif Purchased Bu Shirts Yes.gif Free Shirt No.gif

Not true.

BuCrew shirts Yes.gif Purchased Bu Shirts Yes.gif Free Shirt No.gif

Bummer - next time take your 4 cute little daughters, you'll walk out with at least 4 T-shirts. At least it worked for me. YMMV