Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Weekend Weather in NorCal... !

IamN2Speed

Looks like it's going to be a great weekend to start the season off with ...

Fri, Apr 11 Sunny H85°

Sat, Apr 12 Sunny H87°

Sun, Apr 13 Mostly Sunny H85°

As long as there's no wind, I'm thinking Saturday is going to be a perfect day... Clap.gif

-Keith

Fri, Apr 11 Sunny H85°

Sat, Apr 12 Sunny H87°

As long as there's no wind, I'm thinking Saturday is going to be a perfect day... Clap.gif

-Keith

We'll be up at Oroville on Saturday. Come on up!

Fri, Apr 11 Sunny H85°

Sat, Apr 12 Sunny H87°

-Keith

Your not going to the RAL?

I'm hoping to get out on the Jet Ski :)

Fri, Apr 11 Sunny H85°

Sat, Apr 12 Sunny H87°

-Keith

Your not going to the RAL?

Nope, it's not ready yet. :(

Why get out on the JS when you've got the boat back?

Let me know when you want to go out on something other than a homo chariat.... Whistling.gif

I've got the itch but no tower on my boat still Frustrated.gif

Let me know when you want to go out on something other than a homo chariat.... Whistling.gif

What's up with that?

It's supposed to hit low 70's here on Saturday, although I had 3 inches of fresh snow on the ground this morning so we'll see. If we get that good weather though, we'll be at the lake too. :)

Yeah, that's a good way to get invited out :lol:

Got the need for speed! Not quite ready for boarding yet.

What's up with that?

It's supposed to hit low 70's here on Saturday, although I had 3 inches of fresh snow on the ground this morning so we'll see. If we get that good weather though, we'll be at the lake too. :)

Well it started with a few hairline cracks from my speakers so i thought I'd finish it off and give Stewart a pull... I've never seen people move to the front of the boat so quick!!!! Crazy.gif

Seriously, it was a lousy design compounded with too much weight, I tried to just weld the cracks last year but they didn't hold so I'm cutting that section out and re-sleeving and adding some supports.

I'm hoping to get out on the Jet Ski

Let me know when you want to go out on something other than a homo chariat....

I've got the itch but no tower on my boat still

Yeah, that's a good way to get invited out

Got the need for speed! Not quite ready for boarding yet.

After what you did to his boat, he's entitled to that comment...lol

What's up with that?

Well it started with a few hairline cracks from my speakers so i thought I'd finish it off and give Stewart a pull... I've never seen people move to the front of the boat so quick!!!! Crazy.gif

Seriously, it was a lousy design compounded with too much weight, I tried to just weld the cracks last year but they didn't hold so I'm cutting that section out and re-sleeving and adding some supports.

Suggestion buy a Titan...:)Tease.gif

Hairline cracks on the second or third go around of welds. That tower was wasted. Just the 400 lbs of speakers up there themselves mad that thing shimmy back and forth.... Heck, you even showed up with tie downs holding the tower in place.. I just did you a favor ROFL.gif

Suggestion buy a Titan... :)Tease.gif

I was thinking, fix it, sell it, and buy and brand new boat. Thumbup.gif

There is that option, but don't you have a wedding to pay for?... Tease.gif

:biteme: NO WAY...... That's her Dad's problem!!!!! Cheers.gif

I'm thinking Folsom, just cause it's close, and free... (season pass lasts till 7/1) Do you know if that Golden Poppy Pass works at Oroville too? But Folsom is still REAL low though, so OVille may be an option. We used to drop in the afterbay usually.

I'm thinking Folsom, just cause it's close, and free... (season pass lasts till 7/1) Do you know if that Golden Poppy Pass works at Oroville too? But Folsom is still REAL low though, so OVille may be an option. We used to drop in the afterbay usually.

Yes it works at Oroville.

What's up with that?

It rained on me the whole way up to work today and then I get here and people are talking about how warm its going to be this weekend. This Crazy.gif weather needs to decide if it's winter or spring...I hope it leans towards spring!!!

We have someone coming to water test our boat this weekend. If all goes well we will be able to pick up the new boat soon...its been far too long since I have been in it Cry.gif

Is Folsom still 5 mph???

We're expecting several inches of snow this week up at our lake. Highs in the 30s and 40s. The ice is still an unprecedented 26 inches thick, thicker than the ice was at its maximum thickness for most years in the last decade. Winter just won't loosen its grip this year. Jealous...

Is Folsom still 5 mph???

Nope been open for about 2 months, still low.

We launch at Bidwell, let me know if ya end up going up and we can meetup. You're welcome to have a pull as well.

Well You know I will be there Saturday, Dude!!! It's been almost two months since we have been on the water way to long in my opinion.