Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

help with boat names

kent

The Prince of Brunei had matching yachts, one was named "t***" the other was "a**". The unofficial name of my boat is "Your Mom". But I don't have the sticker across the back or anything. There are so many dirty nautical innuendos the possibilities are endless....

I was blown away once on Havasu when this boat beached next to us with a family onboard. Seemed like a nice bunch with 2 kids around 7 - 10 years old. Later as they pulled away and turned round to motor off on the back of their boat in HUGE letters was 'CRACK WHORE'!

Wow!

I was blown away once on Havasu when this boat beached next to us with a family onboard. Seemed like a nice bunch with 2 kids around 7 - 10 years old. Later as they pulled away and turned round to motor off on the back of their boat in HUGE letters was 'CRACK WHORE'!

Wow!

Not to start a "crude name" thread or anything, but it's kind of funny how things like that stick with a guy for 30 + years. When I was a kid there was a "blown big block v-drive with a wing on top" at the dock so of course I had to go ogle over it. The name - in letters big enough that they pretty much reached from the water line to the top of the hull (which was probably only ten inches or so on this drag boat) - was GRANNY"S c***. I figured his parents, etc. must be real proud. The boat I learned to ski behind was a 24' Sea Ray. It's name was SYFOG. It was my Grandpas, but he claimed he didn't know the meaning of it, he claimed his father in law named it?

hello.....This is my boat the "Crack Whore" . Its just a funny game the wife and I play. We like to name our boats with something outrageous to get funny reactions. The boat before this one was "Danglin Fury". We also have had "Purple Pulsating P*ssy Pursuer". Its great watching people's reactions when they read it.

The wife was bored at work today and googled crack whore boat. Well, this thread popped up. I guess this is the biggest complement of all. People talking about your boat when you don't even know about it..

Thanx for the compliment on the family.. I really love my wife and kids and enjoy spending time with them in Havasu.. If you see us out there again, come on over and I will buy you a soda..

Happy boating

Team "Crack Whore"

Wow!

Wow!

Not to start a "crude name" thread or anything, but it's kind of funny how things like that stick with a guy for 30 + years. When I was a kid there was a "blown big block v-drive with a wing on top" at the dock so of course I had to go ogle over it. The name - in letters big enough that they pretty much reached from the water line to the top of the hull (which was probably only ten inches or so on this drag boat) - was GRANNY"S c***. I figured his parents, etc. must be real proud. The boat I learned to ski behind was a 24' Sea Ray. It's name was SYFOG. It was my Grandpas, but he claimed he didn't know the meaning of it, he claimed his father in law named it?

hello.....This is my boat the "Crack Whore" . Its just a funny game the wife and I play. We like to name our boats with something outrageous to get funny reactions. The boat before this one was "Danglin Fury". We also have had "Purple Pulsating P*ssy Pursuer". Its great watching people's reactions when they read it.

The wife was bored at work today and googled crack whore boat. Well, this thread popped up. I guess this is the biggest complement of all. People talking about your boat when you don't even know about it..

Thanx for the compliment on the family.. I really love my wife and kids and enjoy spending time with them in Havasu.. If you see us out there again, come on over and I will buy you a soda..

Happy boating

Team "Crack Whore"

HEY WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE HAD GroupTherapy for like 20 years ill post pics soon we are trying to find the font that matches the mls on the Windows!!! and troy try this RUN2DEEP (LIKE THIS R-U-IN -TO -DEEP)

Edited by Group Therapy