Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help me name our houseboat

peter19u

Seems like everyone with German parents on the Peninsula went to German School and swam! I as able to talk my way out of the dances. German school was more than enough punishment for me. I hated it as well and so did my friends that went. I graduated in 83.

I've got quite a list of names to go through!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

What HS did you go to? You probably had German classes with my sister she was class of 83.

Edited by stewart
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter19u

• stewart

• Malibudude

• LS-One

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had an employee whose husband was a photographer.

They named their boat "on location"

that way, when you called the office, "sorry, he's not in, he is 'on location' today..."

clever

Edited by SKI LVR
I had an employee whose husband was a photographer.

They named their boat "on location"

that way, when you called the office, "sorry, he's not in, he is 'on location' today..."

clever

Here is the Office....

post-6-1207669315_thumb.jpg

Either of those figures is more than I've got... :(

Makodependency (make oh dee pen' den see) - relying upon the use of another individual's boat.

Example: "You need to get your own rig, Fred. This makodependency of yours just ain't cuttin' it any more!"

Pulpitize (pul' pit ize) - to ram the bow of a boat into a firm object, such as a concrete bulkhead or pier piling.

Example: "Many nice hulls have been pulpitized as a result of excessive alcohol consumption."

Ramplitude (ram' plih tood) - the angle of a boat ramp.

Example: "The severe degree of ramplitude caused the old Jeep's emergency brake to give way."

Transomectomy (tran sum eck' toe me) - sudden and unexpected removal of a boat transom via unseen underwater obstruction.

Example: "Son, that reef has been the cause of many a transomectomy."

Nope, no girls in my school. I went to Serra. That was another cruel thing my parents did to me!

My sister probably was in on of your German School classes since you are the same year.

We both went to Hillsdale High. I swam and played polo and my sister swam. I'm sure our paths probably crossed somewhere at either a meet or CCS.

Psychobabble

Rama Lama Ding Dong

Mental Pause

Little Shin-dinghy

Burnin Daylight

Crazy Nuff

Alreadygone

Boat Drinks

Changes in Lattitude, Changes in Attitude

Southern Comfort

AFEICA (Another Flipping Experience I Can't Afford)

Blew Too Much

Boatrupt

Budget Bender

Chapter 11

Cool Change

Deduction

Deep In Debt

Empty Pockets

Liquid Assets

Miss Mymoney

Negative Cash Flow

You so crack me up with your names!!! I do not know how you come up with this stuff. I will not ask you to help me name anything in the future.

There are a couple of themes there, kind of a small window into the mind of our Malibudude. :lol:

That was stone cold sober too, I'll have to experiment after drinking some Soco... Crazy.gif

Zoloft

Wye Knot

Without A Clew

Wheredahelarwe

If you can read this Flip Me Over

Harvey Dockbanger

Par-Tee-Tyme

Oak & Coke

Liquid Liability

Grillin' & Chillin'

Tequila 'Chuter

Reciprocity

There are a couple of themes there, kind of a small window into the mind of our Malibudude. :lol:

That was stone cold sober too, I'll have to experiment after drinking some Soco... Crazy.gif

Zoloft

Wye Knot

Without A Clew

Wheredahelarwe

If you can read this Flip Me Over

Harvey Dockbanger

Par-Tee-Tyme

Oak & Coke

Liquid Liability

Grillin' & Chillin'

Tequila 'Chuter

Reciprocity

Don't think peter19u knew what he was getting into when he asked this group for help - he is probably banging his head on the wall now. :)

How about these:

hydro therapy - recommended by the other half

dough nated

the suite life

knot too bad