Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help me name our houseboat

peter19u

I've got to come up with a name for our houseboat and my wife and I are having a tough time agreeing on a name. My creative side has gone blank and friends have not been much help even after numerous drinks! Here's what we have so far:

Aquamaniac.............................I like but wife isn't too crazy about it

Makin Waves............................I like wife doesn't

Lazy Days................................Wife likes I'm not too crazy about it

Knot Working............................Wife likes I'm tot too crazy about it

StaSeas's Place.........................Wife's name is Stacy

The Dog Pound..........................We have 2 dogs

The Sweet Life

Aquafix

Aquatherapy

What do you guys like best. Please feel free to send any other suggestions. Keep in mind that I'm in my early 40's with a wife and kids so I can't get to crazy of vulgar.

Thanks again,

Pete

Edited by peter19u
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter19u

• stewart

• Malibudude

• LS-One

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

StaSeas's Place.........................Wife's name is Stacy .

This one is all fun and games until you get divorced. Unless your next wife's name is also Stacy...then it's cool

Edited by rts
I've got to come up with a name for our houseboat and my wife and I are having a tough time agreeing on a name. My creative side has gone blank and friends have not been much help even after numerous drinks! Here's what we have so far:

Aquamaniac.............................I like but wife isn't too crazy about it

Makin Waves............................I like wide doesn't

Lazy Days................................Wife likes I'm not too crazy about it

Knot Working............................Wife likes I'm tot too crazy about it

StaSeas's Place.........................Wife's name is Stacy

The Dog Pound..........................We have 2 dogs

The Sweet Life

Aquafix

Aquatherapy

What do you guys like best. Please feel free to send any other suggestions. Keep in mind that I'm in my early 40's with a wife and kids so I can't get to crazy of vulgar.

Thanks again,

Pete

Wide? are you trying to get in trouble? Whistling.gif

StaSeas's Place.........................Wife's name is Stacy .

This one is all fun and games until you get divorced. Unless your next wife's name is also Stacy...then it's cool

If they get divorced she will end up with the HB anyway so it will still work... Biggrin.gif

We were at Shasta recently shopping houseboats & at Jones Valley there was a tiled section of dock that acted as an entrance to the docks. Their motto was "Relax...and go wild". I thought that sounded accurate.

Peter,

What kind of H/B did you end up getting ?

We ended up having Emerald Bay Houseboats out of Oroville build one. I signed the contact a year ago and it still is not done so it is a loong process. Can't wait to get on the water though!!!

We ended up having Emerald Bay Houseboats out of Oroville build one. I signed the contact a year ago and it still is not done so it is a loong process. Can't wait to get on the water though!!!

If and when we name ours It was going to name it "temany martunies" (sp?) this is what my wife says after too many martini's. but if you name yours that then there would be 2 like that on the lake. there are a couple of boats named "aquaholics"

I liked aquaholic and the office but I'm sure there are quite a few of those out there already. We also thought of "Top Shelf" or "Gasthaus" since my parents are from Germany. It's tough to come up with a name that's creative and both can agree on.

LIQUID COURAGE

WET DREAM

PARTY BARGE

MONEY PIT

OVER BUDGET

WET-N-WILD

THE OTHER WOMAN

SHIP HAPPENS

SLOW RIDE

PLASTIC MONEY

WATER JUNKIE

ONE BOURBON ONE SCOTCH ONE BEER