Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat out of barn...Now what?????

ericivey21

I have been counting down the days until this weekend and the 60 degree temps. I got the boat out of the barn and started looking it over. I am excited to mount the new swivel board racks(thank you Bakes) but ran into a lil problem. I have 4 of the Titan Alphas on the illusion tower mounted toward the top. I was going to take them off and look at mounting the racks up higher but I can not figure out how to take the Alphas off. There are no screws or anything. Do you have to take the covers off the cans to get them off the tower or what? Also, where has everyone else mounted the swivel racks at? Looks to me that if you mount them too low they will swivel in and be in the way. Help Crew!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of the setup with the old racks and only place they can go without moving the Alphas

post-5483-1207351070_thumb.jpg

Edited by ericivey21

OK thanks......Problem one solved

Problem 2...Where is the best place to mount the racks? Will they be in the way on the very bottom when the swivel in...I am starting to think they will be fine...Its raining now so cant get out there anymore tongiht

You have two locations to mount the racks, both places with swivel racks will need some caution but that is a good thing Thumbup.gif it's almost time :)