Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hydroponic Dampening System

Can anyone advise me if my 2003 Wakesetter VLX VDrive has a Hydroponic Dampening System.

I don't think any V-Drives have HDS, I believe it was for Direct Drives only.

Hydroponic

You don't, but it's 'hydrophonic.'

Jack, now we can get you a Spelling Police avatar so you and NorCalbu can team up together. Kinda like Batman and Robin...only we definilty don't want to see either of you in tights.

Hydroponic

Did you mean to say: "You don't, and it's hydophonic? Whistling.gif

Wow, even the grammar police can't spell right when correcting other people! Whistling.gifBiggrin.gif

I thought that if I used 'and' it would confuse things.

Now, now, now, Chris. If it was just spelling I may have left it for NorCaliCop. However, hydroponic changes the meaning completely. Unless, of course, someone is growing some weed in the bilge. Shocking.gif

Hydroponic

Wow, even the grammar police can't spell right when correcting other people! Whistling.gifBiggrin.gif

Yeah, Troy! Tongue.gif

Hydroponic

Yeah, Troy! Tongue.gif

:Doh:

Did you mean to say: "You don't, and it's hydophonic" ? Whistling.gif

:lol: Don't you just hate that Troy? ROFL.gif

Unless, of course, someone is growing some weed in the bilge.

:unsure: Didn't we just have someone sign up with "420" in their screen name? Fingerwag.gif

This cracks me up. Malibu needs to do away with the HDS if for no other reason than that nobody can ever seem to get the name right.

Yes.gif Of course, one would think that SacRiverRat would know better. Tease2.gif

Correct, only direct drive engine Malibu's have a hydro-box (easy way to avoid the spelling Biggrin.gif )

:lol: Even the dealers don't want to try and spell it. :lol: And working on it is even worse. Yes.gif

Can anyone advise me if my 2003 Wakesetter VLX VDrive has a Hydroponic Dampening System.

I don't think any V-Drives have HDS, I believe it was for Direct Drives only.

Many thanks