Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Noob

Clutch-n-Throttle

Greetings to all!

I just purchased a 2000 Malibu Sunsetter LXi. I got a screaming deal on it. My buddy decided to buy a new Malibu. I have been hounding him to sell his boat to me for the past 5 years. Well... Its mine now.

I have been on this boat for a long time. I have always liked the Malibu line. Very reliable and strudy. I am looking forward to having many fun times with my family on the boat.

Did I say I was EXCITED?! Rockon.gifThumbup.gifClap.gif

I hope to contribute as much as I can on this site. I have been a member of other forums and from what I've read so far on this forum, I like what I see. The love for the Malibu is clearly apparent. I know Im going to me one of those happy owners as well.

I will post a picture of the boat and my tow vehicle soon.

Well... Here I am. Let's have some fun! See you out on the water.

Jose

Temecula, California

I hope to contribute as much as I can on this site.

Yea, me too, I just think my standards of contributions are lower. ;)

Congrats on the new boat