Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Would love advice on reg number colors

kevink

post-5090-1206829564_thumb.jpg

Hi Bu Crew,

Bought the new 23 LSV late last year. Now it is time to order the domed numbers and we are really struggling to choose a color. Dontknow.gif The boat is black and white with a yellow pin stripe- see photo.

Any ideas on colors and placement? Have you seen anything cool looking on the black sides?

Any opinions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Kevin

If you are familiar with the "wakesetter" font (it seems to be missing on your boat!) Domed numbers makes a "matching" font with the outlines domed, and the artwork inside "close enough"

I really wasn't sure if I would like it, but we got them on the boat now, and I love them!!

I did silver/chrome with black outline in Prototype italics, & I like the look.

Great idea. I will mock it up on the web site... Thanks for the suggestion!

If you are familiar with the "wakesetter" font (it seems to be missing on your boat!) Domed numbers makes a "matching" font with the outlines domed, and the artwork inside "close enough"

I really wasn't sure if I would like it, but we got them on the boat now, and I love them!!

Yea, we have a Sunscape - didn't get the wakesetter package with graphics, etc. Thanks for the info!