Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

under water leds

liljohn

I just had to share this little story and give my girl some props.

I took my boat in to the shop the other day for de-winterizing and some misc. maint.. and to my wonderful surprise when I picked the boat up my service guy says by the way you can thank your girlfriend for the new addition. he takes me out back and shows me my new under water leds. Thumbup.gif so i just waanted to give my girl and my shop (bakes) props for conspiring against me. Rockon.gif

This sort of behavior is strongly encouraged. My wife conspired with a ski buddy of mine 2 years ago and got me a Monza all set up, best gift ever. Nice job on the lights, they are sweet!

at least all she wanted was LEDs

mine wants a new 08 lsv

took my 3 hours to get her away from the boat Tease.gif

don't get me wrong I would love the new boat but building a larger garage to house it sucks RTFM.gif

Edited by my malibu
Take her skinnydipping with the new lights as a show of thanks! Clap.gif

I was in the lake last week. Unless he waits 3 months, it would probably not be considered a "show of thanks" ... Whistling.gif

Take her skinnydipping with the new lights as a show of thanks! Clap.gif

I was in the lake last week. Unless he waits 3 months, it would probably not be considered a "show of thanks" ... Whistling.gif

lmao Yahoo.gif

Has anyone used these led's. How much light do they give out and how far off the swim plateform do they shine. I asked my dealer and they didnt even know about them. Funny, cause they were on some boats in the show room.

What a woman. I am trying to get mine to remeber to pick up fule to put in the the boat let alone mod it in such a cool way !

Could you tell me where I could get hold of some underwater led's, red preferrably as I am based in the UK and have trouble sourcing Petrol £1.08 per Ltr = $9.72 per gallon let alone inboard boat mods !!!!

liljohn, you've trained her well. Notworthy.gif

trained ?? Im thinking she want a new deck this summer..

this is the picture my dealer gave me but ill get some real world ones as soon as it stops raining.

post-3478-1206713505_thumb.jpg

Has anyone used these led's. How much light do they give out and how far off the swim plateform do they shine. I asked my dealer and they didnt even know about them. Funny, cause they were on some boats in the show room.

I hear they attrack crocs and leeches ... :unsure:

Very cool, next time you have to take it in mention something about stereo equipment. Maybe you'll pick it up with a new system Thumbup.gif

I hear they attrack crocs and leeches ... :unsure:

Leeches in Quebec I can see, but Crocs???

liljohn, you've trained her well. Notworthy.gif

trained ?? Im thinking she want a new deck this summer..

this is the picture my dealer gave me but ill get some real world ones as soon as it stops raining.

Or snowing.... when is this horrible spring going to end?

Let me know if you need help dialing in the stereo out on the water, glad to help you out.

Thank the misses for the business!! :)

Edited by Bakes Board & Ski
Or snowing.... when is this stuff going to end?

Seriously. We were at the Mariners game yesterday afternoon, they opened the roof, then immediately closed it. A few innings later we look out towards downtown to see heavy snow / hail / whatever it was coming down. We froze our cans off.

Nothing like baseball in the springtime.

Edited by Green_Giant