Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's it for?

Tracktor

Nothing more dangerous than driving through a slalom course with scratched up lenses. Perhaps it is a sunglasses condom so driver and skier can practice safe sets.

Nothing more dangerous than driving through a slalom course with scratched up lenses. Perhaps it is a sunglasses condom so driver and skier can practice safe sets.

ROFL.gifROFL.gif

When I had a VLX, I stopped using that pocket after I found a scorpion in there Shocking.gif while searching for a bracelet my wife had misplaced!

wow!!! SCORP'S!!!! In huntington beach?? we have them all over georgia and they can get into the most unsuspecting places when you least expect it and then BANG!!! i'll remember that the next time i go eat at "DUKES" or 'd***'S' on main street.lol....

I placed the scorpion there.. thought id make for a funny joke.. guess not huh? Dontknow.gif

jk lol

lol....i would have laughed. that makes me a sicko huh??

I've been wondering for awhile what the heck this pocket is for below the shifter.---

A SHIFTER?

Adam, did you leave that out of my boat build?!!!! That's it, I'm calling Bob!

Thumbup.gif

Thanks for the replies I guess the sunglass thing makes sense. It just seemed so deep & narrow that I never wanted to put something in & need needlenose pliers to get it out. I had been using it to clip my phone to.

Chatham, I had shifter on the brain from looking at knobs for it on Rexmar earlier!