Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

NEW TO THE CREW!!!

JOEK

What's up people?

i just signed on for the first time.Cool site!!!!!

alot of info here.

anyone from georgia on this board that hangs around lanier??

What's up people?

alot of info here.

HOWDY! welcome to the site

What's up people?

alot of info here.

thanks...sweet lsv. you guys getting ready for some good weather in tejas? wont be long..

What's up people?

alot of info here.

thanks...sweet lsv. you guys getting ready for some good weather in tejas? wont be long..

Thanks, Yes we are ready for summer, been out a few times already the water is great!! Yahoo.gif

I'm from N. Ga. Yall got any water in Lanier now? Caters Lake is coming up, and the Tennesse R always has plenty of water.

me too. sunday was the first time this year. water was 53....brrrrrr... we had a dry suit but i still cant wait until summer.

Our water temp is mid 60's so I in shorts and lifejacket and the wife is still wearing her wetsuit for now. Another month and she wont need it anymore i think.

I'm from N. Ga. Yall got any water in Lanier now? Caters Lake is coming up, and the Tennesse R always has plenty of water.

yeah dude it's still way low though. but after all this rain and then the tornados i think its up alomst 5 feet but still only a few ramps open.

Welcome.gif Sitting and having a coffee looking outside at the lake. Not to good its snowing calling for 2 to 4 inches. S#*$ I thought it was spring!!!!!!!! Cry.gif

This just keeps reminding me why I don't want to move back to MI. I do miss sleding Cry.gif

Welcome.gif Sitting and having a coffee looking outside at the lake. Not to good its snowing calling for 2 to 4 inches. S#*$ I thought it was spring!!!!!!!! Cry.gif

I couldnt live there, we get a 1/4 inch of ice or snow here and we shut down the state!! I feel for ya!

This just keeps reminding me why I don't want to move back to MI. I do miss sleding Cry.gif

it snowed in atlanta yesterday..i swear!!! it was 75 saturday and sunday i got sunburned and it snowed yesterday.

come on may!!!!

Thought we had it bad out here......it will clear Thumbup.gif

What's up people?

alot of info here.

Welcome Rockon.gif