Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pictures-How do I insert them?

malibuwaterdog

OK another DA. Are the rules the same for pictures in the gallery? :unsure:

Where is Wixom lake? I have been at several of the 10k lakes in Mi.

I am just north west of Midland Mi. OK 35 minutes north of Saginaw Ok 2 hours north of Detroit. I 75 north to US 10 west to M 30 north to Wixom lake 8 miles. If you get in this area let me know I give pulls to Crew members

I am just north west of Midland Mi. OK 35 minutes north of Saginaw Ok 2 hours north of Detroit. I 75 north to US 10 west to M 30 north to Wixom lake 8 miles. If you get in this area let me know I give pulls to Crew members

I have a good idea of where now, thanks. I use to go up to Boyne Mtn and Highlands to ski, and sled around Lewiston and Mt Baldy (spelling?). Lewiston is ~30 min east of Gaylord on I75.

Do you ever get around Adrain? I go at least once a year to my cousins place on Posey Lake. It is right by Devil's Lake and Round Lake. That is one thing I can say about Mi. there are plenty of lakes around.

I have a good idea of where now, thanks. I use to go up to Boyne Mtn and Highlands to ski, and sled around Lewiston and Mt Baldy (spelling?). Lewiston is ~30 min east of Gaylord on I75.

Do you ever get around Adrain? I go at least once a year to my cousins place on Posey Lake. It is right by Devil's Lake and Round Lake. That is one thing I can say about Mi. there are plenty of lakes around.

Wow, Small world. I have property and a cabin just east of Lewiston. My brother and I hunt snowmobile and run ATVs up there. Hill Rd and Centerline. One of my brothers bud's has a place there on Devils lake or right around there. I use to ride a motor cross course out in the area ( Wips acres ). Hill climb on Mt Baldy. It's closed off now.

Wow, Small world. I have property and a cabin just east of Lewiston. My brother and I hunt snowmobile and run ATVs up there. Hill Rd and Centerline. One of my brothers bud's has a place there on Devils lake or right around there. I use to ride a motor cross course out in the area ( Wips acres ). Hill climb on Mt Baldy. It's closed off now.

Wow is right. We use to head into town about 7am and hit the restraunt on the North(?) side of the street, then head out, out the back and blast down the "airport" runway. My uncle's place was out the end of town, between the twin lakes and turn left on one of the, if not the first, street/road. Third or forth place on the right. It's been along time now. We use to climb the hill up to the old lookout tower. I remember one night we watched the old bowling alley burn to the ground. The whole town was there for that! Probably 25 yrs ago.