Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pictures-How do I insert them?

malibuwaterdog

What is the procedure or is it a secret. I see reduced 75% and you click on it and it is enlarged to 100% COOL, but how is this done. I am such a DA. Thanks.

When you reply you will see this at the bottom of the text box

post-1563-1206405800_thumb.jpg

Click the "browse" button to find your picture and then click upload.

Once uploaded the listbox above the browse box will change to say "manage current attachements". Put your cursor where you want the picture in the reply and then use the mouse to select the picture from the listbox. The picture should get inserted into your document as text, but once you add reply or preview post it should be there.

Thanks, but i get this

Error Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space

so it never loads. what size must the original be?

Thanks, but i get this

Error Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space

so it never loads. what size must the original be?

The attachment setting is set to reduce the image by 50%. How big are you trying to load? Type of file?

Go to Microsoft and install the PowerToy for the Image resizer at PowerToy Link. This allows you to right click on your picture file and choose what size you want to resize your pic to. It renames the pic the same name in the same dir with the size added onto it (i.e. (small)).

Edited by Sunsetter95
When I'm feeling down I can always count on you guys to make me :lol:

edit: Long day with union negotiations Cry.gif

They need to stop paying you guys so much and fix the roads... Tease.gif

:lol: I'm sure that comment will cheer him up. :Doh:

:lol::lol:

OK another DA. Are the rules the same for pictures in the gallery? :unsure:

Where is Wixom lake? I have been at several of the 10k lakes in Mi.

Go to Microsoft and install the PowerToy for the Image resizer at PowerToy Link. This allows you to right click on your picture file and choose what size you want to resize your pic to. It renames the pic the same name in the same dir with the size added onto it (i.e. (small)).

I loved this app on our old pc - now I have vista & it's not available. Dontknow.gif

I loved this app on our old pc - now I have vista & it's not available. Dontknow.gif

Did you try to install it and use it? If not, it may still work in Vista.

It is/was a nice way to keep the downsized pics all the same size.

...I am such a DA.
And no, you're not a DA.

:unsure: Hey if the guy says he's a District Attorney... :unsure: ...I believe him. Biggrin.gif

No, not a District Attorney. Biggrin.gif Just an Old Guy, that sometimes has DA moments. I downloaded that file and it ROCKS Thumbup.gif Here i am FAT AND CHILLY. 2/10/08. Thanks!

post-5259-1206638960_thumb.jpg

...I am such a DA.
And no, you're not a DA.

:unsure: Hey if the guy says he's a District Attorney... :unsure: ...I believe him. Biggrin.gif

No, not a District Attorney. Biggrin.gif Just an Old Guy, that sometimes has DA moments. I downloaded that file and it ROCKS Thumbup.gif Here i am FAT AND CHILLY. 2/10/08. Thanks!

Uhh... those are called "Senior Moments" for us old guys... Whistling.gif

...I am such a DA.
And no, you're not a DA.

Uhh... those are called "Senior Moments" for us old guys... Whistling.gif

Real men eat Quiche and wear Pink. Biggrin.gif