Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Towers Biminis Colors Suggestion

thealy

I got in on the recent Towers Biminis group by and I need to know what color would best match the "brown" in my boat. Has anyone purchase a bimini with this brown in it and what color did you end up selecting? It appears to be either Taupe or Beige. I am having them send me swatches but it has been over a week and they have not shown up and I would really like to get this ordered.

http://www.healyadventures.com/personalgra...07/P4080180.JPG

I think a three color scheme would look good, I did red, black and gray on mine and I'm really glad I did all three colors.

I think two color is about all the $ I can get approved by the "boss". I am thinking black on the outsides and this brown in the middle or type B.

Edited by thealy

OH!!

I custom blended it in paint.

It called G's custom color

I figured you would wait for the swatches to come in. That was just my suggested color. Doesn't the bimini co. have the colors to match malibu's boat colors?

I got in on the recent Towers Biminis group by and I need to know what color would best match the "brown" in my boat. Has anyone purchase a bimini with this brown in it and what color did you end up selecting? It appears to be either Taupe or Beige. I am having them send me swatches but it has been over a week and they have not shown up and I would really like to get this ordered.

<a href="http://www.healyadventures.com/personalgra...07/P4080180.JPG" target="_blank">http://www.healyadventures.com/personalgra...07/P4080180.JPG</a>

I'd recommend one solid color, and choose black.

The stripes and multi colored ones age quicker in my opinion

A common mistake is to get one too light, or a portion of it too light.

The bimini is to give relief from bright sun. It is not that big, and still you get very bright from all sides and angles.

Black does the best, is a clean, crisp look, and would look great on your boat colors (similar to mine).

I've had 3 different colors, black is best

Edited by SKI LVR
I'd recommend one solid color, and choose black.

The stripes and multi colored ones age quicker in my opinion

A common mistake is to get one too light, or a portion of it too light.

The bimini is to give relief from bright sun. It is not that big, and still you get very bright from all sides and angles.

Black does the best, is a clean, crisp look, and would look great on your boat colors (similar to mine).

I've had 3 different colors, black is best

Sounds like pretty good advise. Thanks.