Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

D3 Leverage Bindings - Anyone Use Them?

Slalom Frog

Anyone have any experience with D3's leverage bindings? Trying to find a pair of bindings for my wife and they seem like they may fit the bill.

I have been useing them for 2 years and really like them. I think the smart thing to do is try them on in a shop before you buy, no feet are the same and what one person likes is not what everyone else likes. I will say they are well made and quite durable, there is plenty of support for agressive skiing, and they will release in a bad OTF fall.

Good Luck

Gibbo

Didn't see the Leverage bindings on D3's homepage, but what about Wiley's bindings? Simple and durable. Just throwing out another option.

Do you mean driver binding? Check out the connelly drafts. Super easy to put on and super comfy.

No, it's not the Driver binding. I own a Driver binding for my trick ski. Personally, I would not like it for slalom. The Leverage is D3's high wrap binding. For some reason they do not call it Leverage on the website. Not sure why?

Looks similar to the Wiley bindings. Wiley is $115 for a front, $95 for a rear. D3's are a little more expensive ($150 ea.)

D3 makes a great product, so I'm sure your wife wouldn't be disappointed.