Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

1991 Malibu Euro F3 'NEW PARTS'

jason browne

I recently purchased a used 1991 malibu euro f3. I contacted a Malibu dealer in Quebec which is the closest one to Nova Scotia. They told me the parts were no longer available. Could this be true...Does any one know? Here is my list: side stickers, windshield, dash panel, glove box lid and lock, stereo face plate, interior skins, side rub bumpers, side mirror. The only thing available is the service and owners manual for $24.99. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks , Jason

Good Morning Jason,

I have your exact boat. I was looking for very similar parts to your list. I was able to find a windshield from Malibu, but it took alot of phone calls and there were only two available. After finding the windshield I ended up installing it myself. I would recommend having someone that knows what they're doing install it. It's prossible to install yourself, but it takes alot of flexing of the windshield to get it to fit. I replaced my side decals by getting pics from other people on here and had them made at a local vinyl shop. The vinyl shop may still have the template that he used to make mine, let me know and I can get you in touch with the guy that did mine in San Antonio. Glove box lid - you'll have to have someone make it for you, I dont believe anyone has these anymore. For interior skins, I have contacted Chee at the Malibu plant and if I remember correctly he has lost the template for our boat. You may call him and check that. His contact number is 209-564-6202. I'm not sure on the bumbers, I'm assuming those are pretty standard on multiple years of boats. I dont have a side mirror on my boat. I have the mirror thats mounted on the dash, just in the front left of the driver.

Here is the wakeside rides link to my boat. http://www.wakesiderides.com/rides/index.p...out&id=1832 Let me know if you need any pics of the interior or decals.

Good luck restoring your Bu. Post some pics of your Bu. This is definitely the place to ask for help on issues like this. Jorge Martinez at Malibu was a big help to me when I was looking for my parts. Have your Hull ID# ready when you call him. Jorge's contact # 209-383-7469 or jorgem at malibuboats.com

PM me if you have any other things you need help with.

Jamie

Good Morning Jason,

I have your exact boat. I was looking for very similar parts to your list. I was able to find a windshield from Malibu, but it took alot of phone calls and there were only two available. After finding the windshield I ended up installing it myself. I would recommend having someone that knows what they're doing install it. It's prossible to install yourself, but it takes alot of flexing of the windshield to get it to fit. I replaced my side decals by getting pics from other people on here and had them made at a local vinyl shop. The vinyl shop may still have the template that he used to make mine, let me know and I can get you in touch with the guy that did mine in San Antonio. Glove box lid - you'll have to have someone make it for you, I dont believe anyone has these anymore. For interior skins, I have contacted Chee at the Malibu plant and if I remember correctly he has lost the template for our boat. You may call him and check that. His contact number is 209-564-6202. I'm not sure on the bumbers, I'm assuming those are pretty standard on multiple years of boats. I dont have a side mirror on my boat. I have the mirror thats mounted on the dash, just in the front left of the driver.

Here is the wakeside rides link to my boat. http://www.wakesiderides.com/rides/index.p...out&id=1832 Let me know if you need any pics of the interior or decals.

Good luck restoring your Bu. Post some pics of your Bu. This is definitely the place to ask for help on issues like this. Jorge Martinez at Malibu was a big help to me when I was looking for my parts. Have your Hull ID# ready when you call him. Jorge's contact # 209-383-7469 or jorgem at malibuboats.com

Jamie

• 1 year later...
Good Morning Jason,

Here is the wakeside rides link to my boat. <a href="http://www.wakesiderides.com/rides/index.p...out&id=1832" target="_blank">http://www.wakesiderides.com/rides/index.p...out&id=1832</a> Let me know if you need any pics of the interior or decals.

Jamie

Did you ever find a new Glove box lid? I have a 93 Skier F3 and I need a lid... Can't find one anywhere

Edited by Levi900RR
  • 1 year later...

i have a 1992 malibu 205 sunsetter euro f3 i am going to be fiber glassing a new dash if is the same as your boat let me no i am going to make an extra one for a mold if you want to use it let me no it wil be a couple of weeks though and i might do a hole glove box to ooooo they did stop make all the stuff for our boats i called the maufactorer that made the dash and the glove box and they do not have the mold any more they said the boat was to old so i am going to do it my self let me no if you need any more help i am restoring my bu to and have had a lot of help from all the bu owners on this site

Edited by nickwenz

i have a 1992 malibu 205 sunsetter euro f3 i am going to be fiber glassing a new dash if is the same as your boat let me no i am going to make an extra one for a mold if you want to use it let me no it wil be a couple of weeks though and i might do a hole glove box to ooooo they did stop make all the stuff for our boats i called the maufactorer that made the dash and the glove box and they do not have the mold any more they said the boat was to old so i am going to do it my self let me no if you need any more help i am restoring my bu to and have had a lot of help from all the bu owners on this site

I have been contemplating this glove box/lid issue and so far it hasnt been high on my priority list. I would like to see some pics of what you come up with once you get into that dash project.

I have been contemplating this glove box/lid issue and so far it hasnt been high on my priority list. I would like to see some pics of what you come up with once you get into that dash project.

:plus1:

I have been thinking of laying some fiberglass over my glove box lid, then sanding and painting black...

My glove box door is cracked, but otherwise intact.

I'm going to reinforce top and bottom with some fiberglass, and then cover the top with black vinyl that is stitched in a nice pattern just to pretty it up a bit. Should turn out just fine I think.

• 1 year later...

I recently purchased a used 1991 malibu euro f3. I contacted a Malibu dealer in Quebec which is the closest one to Nova Scotia. They told me the parts were no longer available. Could this be true...Does any one know? Here is my list: side stickers, windshield, dash panel, glove box lid and lock, stereo face plate, interior skins, side rub bumpers, side mirror. The only thing available is the service and owners manual for $24.99. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks , Jason

I have whole boat for sale for parts