Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

great friday

txwakejunkie

green w envy here.

i'm sitting here looking at 4" of fresh (this morning) snow.

yesterday there was no snow in sight; dead calm.

could not help but thinking the pond must be glassed out.

reality: of course it was, darn thing is still frozen!

enjoy it for all of us in the northern tier.

Now that the lake is 5' higher, I will be down (actually up) soon Biggrin.gif

It came up another ft last night. The only thing i can say is stay in the big lake because there is alittle trash floating. We are for sure going again today, see ya out there.

I took the in-laws out this last friday when they came down for Easter. We loaded up the Bu and headed to Medina Lake NW of San Antonio. It was probably the nicest water we have had at Medina in the last two years. The water is still kinda chilly, but definitely skiable without any wetsuit. I think the water temp was around 59 degrees.

Summer is here for us in South Texas!!!! Whoo Hoo!!

We went out again on saturday and the water was good up by the rocks. The water temp was reading 65, a bit cool when you jump in but after a few min it was all good. As long as the the lake level stay's the way it is now, it will be a great summer! Yahoo.gif

Great for you ... and I can only wish. Was getting my first root canal and it didn't go well. Good Friday didn't live up to it's name.

Man thats no good, hope this week goes well for you!

Edited by txwakejunkie
MalibuNation
Great for you ... and I can only wish. Was getting my first root canal and it didn't go well. Good Friday didn't live up to it's name.

Thanks Txwakejunkie

I have a big infection in my jaw bone and once the shots wore off from drilling through my tooth into the jaw bone and injecting whatever they inject the pain was real bad. Dentist was suppose to call me Sat and calling a script if I needed one ... I needed one and she never called. I called her and she never returned my calls. I let her have it with both barrels yesterday and she called in the script and soon afterwards I was doing the Vicodin Dance ... the extra strength ones. I have another little problem, lake still is completely iced over. I've been in my lake house for 16 years and this is going to be the first year the lake hasn't completely opened up in March, in fact by the end of the month not much of it will be opened up at all.

Thanks Txwakejunkie

I have a big infection in my jaw bone and once the shots wore off from drilling through my tooth into the jaw bone and injecting whatever they inject the pain was real bad. Dentist was suppose to call me Sat and calling a script if I needed one ... I needed one and she never called. I called her and she never returned my calls. I let her have it with both barrels yesterday and she called in the script and soon afterwards I was doing the Vicodin Dance ... the extra strength ones. I have another little problem, lake still is completely iced over. I've been in my lake house for 16 years and this is going to be the first year the lake hasn't completely opened up in March, in fact by the end of the month not much of it will be opened up at all.

Thats funny! To bad about the lake, we will be in the 80's this week but it will be windy. Looks like we will have to go up the river for good water! Thumbup.gif