Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Identifying Colors

I would really appreciate it if anyone has ideas how to figure out which colors are on my boat. It is a 1994 Malibu Flightcraft Barefooter I purchased used. Though I purchased from the original owner, he did not have the color sheet. For the record, it is the "wide body" Barefooter that appeared late in the 1994 model year. The hull is very light (white) in color. There is an Ebony accent with a very light blue color. The main panel looks teal to me. Thanks in advance to all replies. B

I would really appreciate it if anyone has ideas how to figure out which colors are on my boat. It is a 1994 Malibu Flightcraft Barefooter I purchased used. Though I purchased from the original owner, he did not have the color sheet. For the record, it is the "wide body" Barefooter that appeared late in the 1994 model year. The hull is very light (white) in color. There is an Ebony accent with a very light blue color. The main panel looks teal to me. Thanks in advance to all replies. B

There is a link somewhere on here that calls out the hull types & factory colors & color codes.

There is a link somewhere on here that calls out the hull types & factory colors & color codes.

Yes, you are correct in part. However, it does not say what the Malibu colors are other than the factory name. I am older now and the memory is the first to go and I do not remember all the colors, what they looked like on a 'bu and what all the names were. Also, the Spectrum website (the link you refer to) gives codes I cannot find on my boat to verify.

If you know where to find those codes on my 'bu, I will gladly return to the website. I just need some help for now. Many thanks.

Let me add a quick note-Thanks to Rick Patrie from East Coast Flightcraft...he is supposed to call me by Wednesday with the colors. Thanks Rick for the personal touch. Maybe the three hour drive is worth it for service like this. B

Edited by Bluvs2foot