Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LED tail lights f/ SMP Trailer....

spinxt

Anyone know where I can find LED lights for my SMP trailer? They are the type that recess into an oval cavity with a rubber gasket around it. I've been looking in Overton's (just got my Spring 08' copy), and they still don't have any of those type of LED in there. All I can find are the "surface mount" type. Any suggestions?

Anyone know where I can find LED lights for my SMP trailer? They are the type that recess into an oval cavity with a rubber gasket around it. I've been looking in Overton's (just got my Spring 08' copy), and they still don't have any of those type of LED in there. All I can find are the "surface mount" type. Any suggestions?

Look for a Truck-Lite 60250R:

STT Light

You should be able to cross-reference this number to any other manufacturer you want.

Edited by Mechmaster

I picked up some locally at BassPro, then replaced them after they got stolen Mad.gif with a few found on E-Bay for about half the price.

Edited by weinrdog

Got all mine from here: http://www.easternmarine.com/em_store/lighting/

Service was fast and good selection. Did all the lights on my older Xtreme trailer and cost about $150

This is my father-in-laws store Equipment Unlimited , their website isn't very good to buy from, but they have aisles of LED truck and trailer lights. It's like Pimp My Ride for semi's. They have all the stuff that you see on Trick My Truck. Give them a call directly and they should have what you want.

They also have the chrome bezels that go around the LED's. I put them on mine, I think it looks pretty good with them on.