Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan Spinner Racks/Titan Illusion speakers

Willy

I am sitting here trying to put together my finances for the new bu and I am thinking I would like to run the Spinners and the Titan cans on my illX tower this year and i have no idea what the "fair" price is on both of these. Yes I know there are alot of "wetsound" fans out there but I just do not like the way they look. I ran the Audioformz you see on ebay with the polks last year and i was very happy with them so I am sure the Titans will sound just as good.

Edited by Willy

Definately Bakes marine....They ar 600 minus 90 right now...also free shipping if you order them online.....I have the titan cans that look great..I am thinking of selling them so might be able to hook you up

Definately Bakes marine....They ar 600 minus 90 right now...also free shipping if you order them online.....I have the titan cans that look great..I am thinking of selling them so might be able to hook you up

So $510.00 delivered on the Titan Spinners?

510.00 with free shipping....I talked to them last Friday...I think it is going on all March...They other prices for them I have found are more than 600. Great deal saves you 200!!!! Rockon.gif

Each, $1020 for a pair. Their best pricing of the year is in October, which last October was 25% off at their tent sale, that doesn't really help if you want to use racks this summer Cry.gif , but does help to know that the best price you will find will be at least 15% off, but not likely more than 20-25% if your lucky right now. BTW the extra $$ for the spinners will be worth it. One drop of a board on your gelcoat as you are hanging over the side trying to get it out of the rack without spinners and you will be kicking yourself.

Another vote for Bake's. Top notch customer service.

I also agree on the Titan cans, they look very good on the Illusion tower.