Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Kneeboard Rack

dlb

Does anyone have a recommendation for a tower rack for my Titian 1 that will hold either an Obrian Black Magic or Airageous kneeboard?

Thanks

Depending on the thickness of the pad on your boards, our surfboard racks may fit your kneeboards. Contact your local dealer to take a look at one in person. Unfortunately there aren't really any kneeboard racks available (from any manufacturers).

I'm not that familiar with Nice, but have heard good things about them.

You can always check out the Dbot5 racks as well. They have the "strap on" attachment that will fit some kneeboards. I'm not sure where "The Triangle" is, but maybe your local shop will carry them...

Thanks for the help.

I suspected there would not be much as my searches online didnot turn up anything.

FYI the Triangle is Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

Thanks for the help.

I suspected there would not be much as my searches online didnot turn up anything.

FYI the Triangle is Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

Here's the link to the "strap-on" it looks like the clearance is 2 7/8th --- not sure if that is wide enough...

http://www.wakeside.com/product/brands/boa...board+holder.do

i just bought a set of racks which haven't shown up yet but i do have what the dealer tells me is a air chair rack that looks kinda similar to the one smedman posted. Once my new racks come i will be selling this one if it helps you. i can get pics if you need, pm me. Thanks.