Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where do you get the best deal on 303

I got mine at a local auto parts store ( circle auto ) cheaper than any place I could find it. He ordered it for me a gallon for $59.00. Had it the next day.

I got mine at a local auto parts store ( circle auto ) cheaper than any place I could find it. He ordered it for me a gallon for $59.00. Had it the next day.

I use it on everything but the carpet. Even the teak after the oil has set for the night. It has a shelf life of three or four years if not frozen or hi heat.

autogeek.net

They sale a case of 4 gallons for $180 ($45/gallon).

We could check to see if they can ship to different addresses.

Let me know if your interested in going in on this. I will check in to shipping options if enough people are interested.

autogeek.net

They sale a case of 4 gallons for $180 ($45/gallon).

We could check to see if they can ship to different addresses.

Let me know if your interested in going in on this. I will check in to shipping options if enough people are interested.

Thanks for that Dave. That is a good deal on the best stuff on the planet in my opinion.