Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sac Recommendations for my '04 VLX?

Gordo

OK, I am going to take advantage of the Group Buy on sacs, and I need your help on what to buy for a surfing wake for my 2004 VLX.

I know I need to replace my 2 rear locker hard tanks with the 750# Fat Sacs. What others do you recommend? Is there a sac that will fit under my cushions on the port side or will I have to use a sac that sits on top of the cushions there? What about the bow? I assume I should use a sac I can move side to side or should I go with the integrated bow sac that (supposedly) fits under the cushions up there? Any thing else?

I guess I will need the tsunmi pump too. Thumbup.gif

Thanks for any advice.

OK, I am going to take advantage of the Group Buy on sacs, and I need your help on what to buy for a surfing wake for my 2004 VLX.

I know I need to replace my 2 rear locker hard tanks with the 750# Fat Sacs. What others do you recommend? Is there a sac that will fit under my cushions on the port side or will I have to use a sac that sits on top of the cushions there? What about the bow? I assume I should use a sac I can move side to side or should I go with the integrated bow sac that (supposedly) fits under the cushions up there? Any thing else?

I guess I will need the tsunmi pump too. Thumbup.gif

Thanks for any advice.

This is what I ordered

1- 750# sac for the rear locker storage (on top of factory tank)

The set of 400# (one for on top of surf side cushion and the other for the walk-thru area

Integrated bow sac- My Bu didn't come with the bow tank.

Two tsunmi pumps- With four bags to fill I figured a couple of pumps means more time riding/surfing.

I also have 13 (40# each) pop bags from pop-products.com (they just showed up today) That give me the ability to move weight around on the fly to get the perfect wake or surf!

This is what I have.

no rear tanks and replaced with 400's in each locker.

For surfing I add a 750 on the surf side seat and a 750 1/2 to 3/4 full all the way forward in the walk way.

This is what I have.

no rear tanks and replaced with 400's in each locker.

For surfing I add a 750 on the surf side seat and a 750 1/2 to 3/4 full all the way forward in the walk way.

D-Goose - Did you consider the integrated bow sac for the bow? Do you need that weight on the surf side or in the middle of the boat? Maybe it does not matter up there due to the fact the bow narrows so much?