Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

VTX ski wake

2wayskier

In keeping with the 100 degree rule - the total temp of the water and the air must be 100 - we skiied behind our new VTX with the diamond hull. It was awesome, especially for a V-drive. Not as good as a DD but so much better than our previous VD. Let the season begin! Thumbup.gif

I look forward to trying ours out...unfortunately, we are still under a large amount of ice...and have quite a bit to go to the 100 degree rule! Cry.gif

I look forward to trying ours out...unfortunately, we are still under a large amount of ice...and have quite a bit to go to the 100 degree rule! Cry.gif

What a great boat. Is this a new boat? If it is, you'll find it to drive like a sports and corners like a direct drive. You'll have a great time, I promise.

(cough) Ahem. The only thing that corners like a direct drive is, well, a direct drive. Whistling.gif

Congrats on the new boats!!! Do you have pictures in your galleries yet?

In keeping with the 100 degree rule - the total temp of the water and the air must be 100 - we skiied behind our new VTX with the diamond hull. It was awesome, especially for a V-drive. Not as good as a DD but so much better than our previous VD. Let the season begin! Thumbup.gif

Picks of the ski wake at 32-35mph would be really nice :)

Tony,

Here is mrothwell's post with slalom pics of the wake. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they are smooth and softer than that of the XTI.

Tony,

Here is mrothwell's post with slalom pics of the wake. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they are smooth and softer than that of the XTI.

I'll try to get some pics this weekend and post them. Thanks for the comments.

What a great boat. Is this a new boat? If it is, you'll find it to drive like a sports and corners like a direct drive. You'll have a great time, I promise.

Yes it is (will be) new...in fact it doesn't exist yet!

Edited by hattric73

Yes it is (will be) new...in fact it doesn't exist yet!

If you have it ordered, show us the color configuration via malibuboats.com "build-a-boat" page. You'll love it!