Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

08 Response Tower Bimini

dhcomp

Ok, getting ready to order or pickup a new 08 ResponseLXI.

Dealer will install the titan tower, i can't pull the high end slalom/jump with teh illusions tower.

I want a good bimini, is there a decent factory bimini for the tower?

I hate non-tower bimini's, cause there is no where to fold them when you want to use the boat with them down.

I'm a huge fan of the factory mastercraft tower bimini's, malibu have anything like those?

If not factory, who is the best person to turn to? towerbiminis.com?

THanks guys!

I'm selling my 98 MC PS 190, and moving to the malibu side.....so i'm sure you'll hear from me a lot on this site!

One thing I noticed about the factory biminis is that they lack shade coverage. Take a look at most biminis on peoples boats with towers and you'd be wondering why a bimini is there at all. The higher you place a bimini, sure you can walk around easily, but get in or at a sun angle other than high noon, and you're better have a hat and sunscreen. Okay, I am over-playing this, but if you have kids, or infants for that matter, consider a custom bimini that extends well fore and aft such that your occupants are covered. It even has a side benny of keeping your beverages cooler!