Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Woohoo, I'm now a crewsupporter!

Intense

Yep, I figured I use this site enough, I might as well help keep it running.

So, look for me to become a post whore now to get my $$$s worth ;) just kidding!

:grouphug:

Wow, I just realized I can't type, the title should read NOW a Crewsupporter

Edited by Intense

So, look for me to become a post whore now to get my $$$s worth ;) just kidding!

Changed it for you. That was a funny slip. :)

Changed it for you. That was a funny slip. :)

Thanks Tracie!

Clap.gifClap.gifClap.gif

Yup!!!! Congrats! Once you hang out on the Crew Site very much, you quickly realize that this is a gathering place for people of all walks of life with a COMMON interest and desire to help their fellow boater in ANY WAY they can. Bet you won't get that at any other boating site...free or otherwise.

There is a danger to hanging out here too much tho....it will cost you tons of $$$ in the long run. All the great Group Buys and "must haves" that come by, etc. ROFL.gif

Couple of more posts and you won't be a "Boot Lube Applier" much longer. Whistling.gif

Yup!!!! Congrats! Once you hang out on the Crew Site very much, you quickly realize that this is a gathering place for people of all walks of life with a COMMON interest and desire to help their fellow boater in ANY WAY they can. Bet you won't get that at any other boating site...free or otherwise.

There is a danger to hanging out here too much tho....it will cost you tons of $$$ in the long run. All the great Group Buys and "must haves" that come by, etc. ROFL.gif

Couple of more posts and you won't be a "Boot Lube Applier" much longer. Whistling.gif

Ya, I didn't realize that I HAD to have a Wet Sounds 420 until I logged on Saturday. Kind of like going to Costco, you look down into your cart while in line to pay for $600.00 worth of stuff and go "Wow, lucky I came here today, I wouldn't have known that I needed all this stuff if I hadn't."

Better than being an athletic supporter.... ROFL.gifROFL.gif

Glad to have ya as a member... Crazy.gif