Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

MSRP on Options

WhoaNellie

Is there a way to see an option list with the MSRP for each option? I'm specifically interested in the cost of the sport seating (dual captain's chairs) option on the 08 Sunscape 23 LSV.

-Whoa

My dealer faxed the options list to me. It was much easier on the dealer and myself because I did not have to call for the price on each option I wanted.

I've got the sport seating at $794 but not sure if that is MSRP or just a quote from the dealer.

Thanks...The dealer has made a very nice offer for a boat in stock with standard seating. However, my fiance had one request. She wanted her "own seat". I said you have the driver's seat when you are pulling me. :)

I've got the sport seating at $794 but not sure if that is MSRP or just a quote from the dealer.

Thanks...The dealer has made a very nice offer for a boat in stock with standard seating. However, my fiance had one request. She wanted her "own seat". I said you have the driver's seat when you are pulling me. :)

Don't make that kind of commintment unless you're married! :) If you show weakness now, it'll just get worse later!

Hopefully you sat in a boat with sport seating and tried it out? I tried it on a '20 LSV and felt it was tight and not very comfortable.

Don't make that kind of commintment unless you're married! :) If you show weakness now, it'll just get worse later!

Plus1.gif

Sport seat now, new I/O with a kitchen and bathroom next.

Plus1.gif

Sport seat now, new I/O with a kitchen and bathroom next.

lol...we're going with the one in stock with standard seating. I can't wait to get it on the water! Yahoo.gif