Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Can some one help me out with some good Titan II pics

greenworks

I keep getting recommended to get a Titan II instead of a Titan III. I have looked for literly for hours for some good front rear and side pics of a titan II. No luck.... anyone want to bust out the pics for me.

Thanks Jason Thumbup.gif

our lake has only 24" of ice we are getting close Cry.gif

I keep getting recommended to get a Titan II instead of a Titan III. I have looked for literly for hours for some good front rear and side pics of a titan II. No luck.... anyone want to bust out the pics for me.

Thanks Jason Thumbup.gif

why do they recomend the II over the III?

Thanks Jason Thumbup.gif

why do they recomend the II over the III?

well this is only what I have been told but they say the II is more solid and the II folds easier plus 1K difference

Jason

thanks for the pics guys the more the better for me to make my decision!

WOW what a forum I posted 4 hours ago and I hve recieved probably 40+ pics... Thumbup.gif

Now the next delema is polished or black? Still not sure which titan I am going to take but I will have to decide as to wether a polished or a black tower will look better what do you think should be on it? I was thinking the black and dark green would look good but a fella also has to love the bling of a polished tower

post-4363-1205091199_thumb.jpg

WOW what a forum I posted 4 hours ago and I hve recieved probably 40+ pics... Thumbup.gif

Now the next delema is polished or black? Still not sure which titan I am going to take but I will have to decide as to wether a polished or a black tower will look better what do you think should be on it? I was thinking the black and dark green would look good but a fella also has to love the bling of a polished tower

post-4363-1205091199_thumb.jpg

BLACK would look classier on that boat IMO. BTW I had a black III put on my sunsetter, it looks great but haven't had a chance to try it yet, thats why I was asking about the difference between II and III.

got pics of the III?

Not until I get out of storage. I bought the boat new in 96 and haven't had to spend a dime on it other than routine maintenance. So I figured I might as well get a tower, new custom cover, and new skins. The boat is or was in fabulous shape which is a testament to malibu quality, I just had the itch to improve it or buy new. Since I cant imagine a boat that will have better overall performance (i.e. slalom, foot, wake, storage, handling and rock solid reliability) I decided to keep it as long as I can. Granted, the newer Malibus have better styling, but this one has been payed for for 10 years and has everything I want in a ski boat. When I get it out of storage I'll post some pics.

One thing to consider is that we don't offer the Series I in a polished finish, only black or custom powder coat. Both the Series II and the Series III are available in polished.

One thing to consider is that we don't offer the Series I in a polished finish, only black or custom powder coat. Both the Series II and the Series III are available in polished.

when you say"we" does that mean you work for titan?

Polished definitely brings out the bling. Really looks slick.

JakesBoat.jpg

But black looks good too. TII is definitely sturdier. Cost is better. And if you plan on having big, powerful riders behind your boat, or stacking the tower full of gear, go TII.

post-821-1205127112_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Dude, long time no chatty. You've definately been looking for awhile but that's a good thing, don't rush into it as your going to see it everytime you pull the boat out. My opinion is if you plan on keeping the boat long term go all out.....TIII, i love the back swept look they offer and i would go polished to match all you grab handles, rails, hooks, etc. Although the polished is a bunch of work to keep clean.

The boat & sportsman show is this week-end are you coming down for it? Let me know!!!

Dude, long time no chatty. You've definately been looking for awhile but that's a good thing, don't rush into it as your going to see it everytime you pull the boat out. My opinion is if you plan on keeping the boat long term go all out.....TIII, i love the back swept look they offer and i would go polished to match all you grab handles, rails, hooks, etc. Although the polished is a bunch of work to keep clean.

The boat & sportsman show is this week-end are you coming down for it? Let me know!!!

. no I won't be in edmonchuk I hit the calgary show. Where I am tossed is I think right know we are keeping the boat for a long time but then in 5 years or maybe 2 we will be out he extra for the three on the other hand if I go to a III I may not trade up being I kind of have a newer looking boat. And yes I have looked at so many towers this winter I could probably build one just from memory.Thats my nature is to way over plan my wife is so tired of which tower do you like better question she won't even come to the computer Biggrin.gif

Wakeside is confirming prices and shipping to me and then I will make the decision on which is better all around.

Hey Greenworks - It's not a Titan, but here's my boat with a black tower. Looks like we have about the same color scheme, so this will give you an idea how it will look with a black tower.

IMG_0951b.jpg

This is JMO so take it FWIW. I love the polished Titans, but I think that on your boat the black would match the overall theme better. If you had the stainless rub rail & windshield trim, then it would tie in better. But being that both of those are black, I think that black would work better.

Don't sell yourself short, Wakegirl....your opinion is worth a lot around here. Biggrin.gif

And for the record, I agree with what you said (but of course I'm biased since that's the route I went with my tower).