Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shameless plug for TMC

MalibuTime

This is just plug for benefits of joining TMC. The discounts and group buys make it well worth it alone, besides helping pay the cost of running the site. I am a detailed price/value shopper and the deals are great.

If you are even considering a Bimini, now is the time, the group buy ends 3/10. This is an awesome deal.

D-Goose is working on a prop - GB, and working the deals, but I hear he stops as soon as it warms up Whistling.gif , and there are several vendors with standing discounts for the MBC members.

Shameless Plug over.

:werule:

Your right, the group buys are great! Stay tuned for more, because he is working dealings that haven't surfaced yet.

Some how, D-Goose gets discounts for the discounts. Thumbup.gif

Your right, the group buys are great! Stay tuned for more, because he is working dealings that haven't surfaced yet.

Some how, D-Goose gets discounts for the discounts. Thumbup.gif

Man,

That sounds familiar.

But, heck yeah, this site is great for discounts. I especially love the freebie thread, cashed in on that a couple of times. Of course, offered up some items too.

What is the price for the bimini? If its that good I will join I promise

PM sent with ballpark savings.

Please contact only myself or D-Goose for info on the Group Buys for Supporting Members. This is info that does not need to be released under the wrong circumstances. There have been problems with this in the past with other vendors getting upset with the manufacturers for letting the product sell for the prices we offer. We have a strong successful history with our Group Buys and we don't want that accidentally tarnished.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Thanks guys :blush: I'm happy to help out fellow members and friends. Group buys take a lot of hard work, time and TLC. I enjoy talking with people and have a knack at finding deals, so why not help others out. Plus being able to make new friends across the world is always a plus. Thumbup.gif