Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Kiss-Cote polymers

Hello everyone

Several years ago when the sight was MBO there was a group buy on this stuff called kiss-cote. Its a polymer that is applied to the boats gelcoat and was to produce this super slippery finish for dirt and ever-so nasty waterspots. I even heard claims that some bu owners never wiped their boats down when they finished play'in. One hitch.... the s*** costs like 500 bucks for a 4 ounce bottle Cry.gif

I've done some research on the net and found all sorts of youtube videos on kiss polymers but I was wondering if there was anyone out there who bought it with the group buy or has used it before. And if so, IS IT WORTH IT? When it comes to keeping my bu in showroom condition (espically with midnight blue) I would probably buy it if it really works as well as it appears.

Thanks everyone

Unfortunately I have no knowledge of kiss-cote, but it sounds very similar to 5-star shine. you should check it out www.5starshine.com I use it on all my vehicles and boat. it's not wax, it's a teflon product that leave the vehicle and boat ridiculousely showroom shiny and slippery. nothing sticks to it. I've used it for the past 6 years and i love it. it's about $70 for a little 4-ish ounce bottle (sound familiar). Good luck.

Thanks man i'll check it out, sounds alot like the same stuff. how often do you have to apply?

No one else has any replys? are ya kiddin me!! on this sight. I guess I should try and hit up skicrave on WSR and see if he remembers anything about the stuff.

Thanks man i'll check it out, sounds alot like the same stuff. how often do you have to apply?

No one else has any replys? are ya kiddin me!! on this sight. I guess I should try and hit up skicrave on WSR and see if he remembers anything about the stuff.

ROFL.gif