Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Advertising & Brokers

D-GOOSE

We have a great list of companies in the links section and wanted to see where else people look for used boats.

Ulitmate Boat Liquidator is a new web site that looks like its mostly Nor Cal and wanted to see what ever one else thinks of the pricing.

Edit Adding to list

Where to look for a used boat.

Ulitmate Boat Liquidator

Da' Crew

Boattrader

onlyinboards

usedboats

Craigslist

dealer web sites

yachtauctions

amssale

ski-it-again

All over the place. Primarily though:

Boattrader

Craigslist

Onlyinboards

dealer web sites - lots of times dealers will post more inventory on their own website than they bother posting into boattrader, etc.

I use the following

Da' Crew :)

Boattrader

onlyinboards

usedboats

Ditto. And, of course, a phone call to my friendly neighborhood boat dealer. :) Although, now that I think about it, it was that phone call that got me to shell out for an '08. . . hmmmm. . . :Doh:

I sucessfully sold two bu's through Boat Trader in short order. So thats where my money will go if there is a next time.

Thumbup.gif They must have some deal with BU and MC because there looks to be alot of leftovers there. Looks like a place to get a deal if you know what you're doing.

ski-it-again.com has a lot slalom boats and a few wakeboard boats. This is a great place find a promo boat at the end of the season.

FYI I found my Slxi by looking up all the malibu dealerships in the midwest and going to their websites. A lot of their inventory never hits the broker sites.

Edited by Brodie