Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ski Rixen Deerfield Beach...

WakeAndSno

I just got back from a few hours at the ski rixen. http://www.skirixenusa.com/

It was great - except I am sore and sunburnt now... I tell you what, it doesn;t compare to being behind the boat, but it sure is a ton of fun and it was great to be riding... I can't wait for the season to be in full swing... Off to the wedding... woohoo...

JZ

Well if your looking for some sympathy for the sunburn I think your looking in the wrong place. Biggrin.gif

Seriously, glad you had a good time. Maybe you could right a review for the rest of us?

WakeandSno, bro and wife all attended the ski rixen cable ski park. Having been to OWC and this one, I will say that OWC has a nicer facility. For example, if you fall before you reach the first sets of buoys, you have to get out and walk back to the dock on rocks, sand, weeds/grass, and some little brown acorn looking things that kill when you step on them by accident (which, for the beginners in a cable ski, I walked that path 3-4 times). At Odub, you have a nice walking platform and 2 other cable lakes to ride in. JZ you can handle the rest of the critiques for the two...but that was just my two cents.

I'll just say that it was a lot of fun and I agree with WASWife, the rocks and all and those little brown gumball type things were terrible.