Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Pony Rides - Just bought new 08 Wakesetter 23LSV

Baloney Pony

Will post pics when it gets delivered next weekend.

Give us some details. Hull, motor, tower,etc. I looked at the 08 LSV at the boat show and was very impressed, congrats.

• 2 weeks later...

So I ended up shutting down the inventory boat and put in a custom order on a Wakesetter 23LSV with a Diamond Hull instead of the wake hull. It is black, yellow black classic with full ballast (including front), docking lights, cover, dual battery, depth module, bimini and extension, power wedge, a sick Kenwood/Wet Sounds stereo with 6 cabin speakers, CD changer, iPod connection, 4 Wet Sounds tower speakers and a couple of remotes including transom - also has huge amp and sub. It has an XS tower of course and fiberglass platform. I will roll some pics when it shows in late April, early May

Deck Base - white

Deck accent 1 - yellow

Deck accent 2- yellow

Deck Main - ebony

Hull Accent - ebony

Hull Main - yellow

Hull base - white

So I ended up shutting down the inventory boat and put in a custom order on a Wakesetter 23LSV with a Diamond Hull instead of the wake hull. It is black, yellow black classic with full ballast (including front), docking lights, cover, dual battery, depth module, bimini and extension, power wedge, a sick Kenwood/Wet Sounds stereo with 6 cabin speakers, CD changer, iPod connection, 4 Wet Sounds tower speakers and a couple of remotes including transom - also has huge amp and sub. It has an XS tower of course and fiberglass platform. I will roll some pics when it shows in late April, early May

Deck Base - white

Deck accent 1 - yellow

Deck accent 2- yellow

Deck Main - ebony

Hull Accent - ebony

Hull Main - yellow

Hull base - white

You cant go wrong with yellow IMO Thumbup.gif It just looks so good on the water, congrats again Rockon.gif