Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 Sunscape 21 LSV and the Garage Door

flaswaliba

Hey Crew!

I'm new to the Malibu family (well almost new as I still have to sign all the papers, etc). I have a standard 7' tall garage door opening and was wondering if my new Sunscape 21 LSV (2007) will fit in the garage with the Illusion X folded down. I surely hope it does, as I like to keep my boat in the garage and away from the elements. Can anyone please help me out? BTW, I'm a Nautique convert. I was so impressed with the coziness and plushness of the Malibu line. Nautique makes a great boat, but it feels much more sterile than the cozy Bu.

matt

Can't say exactly on the 07, I do know that a 21' 08 sunscape with tower folded down will not fit in 7' garage door. The number I have from the dealer is that the height is 7'7" to the top of the windshield. Now maybe someone else can answer if you pulled the tires and put the trailer on floor dollies will it drop the 7" to fit, now this is only a winter storage option as doing this every weekend would be a pain in the a**.

Depends on the trailer that you have. Typically with an extreme trailer, you can lower the tower and the front wheel down to slide the boat in.

Just what I have seen, may vary depending on your trailer.

Good luck

:) :) :)