Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Our New Boat

jetskipro550

We have been searching for a v-drive boat for a little while and ran across this boat about a week ago. We weren't planning on buying a new boat, but we fell in love with this one! We went out and water tested it today and ended up signing papers and putting money down on it Yahoo.gif We should be picking it up 3 weeks from today Clap.gif I hope I don't get kicked off this site now Whistling.gif

2007 Sanger V230

It was nice knowing you Patrick...buh-bye. Tongue.gif

Have fun over at TheSangerCrew Crazy.gif ...or maybe The JetSkiCrew. Tease2.gif

Of course, you could always just claim that dad bought it despite your recommendations to buy a BU. :)

Funny you went out and test drove this today beings it's your birthdayl!! Was this a present from the wife? Now we know who wears the pants Clap.gif

Good luck to ya..

Oh yea Happy Birthday.

Edited by RockinRod
We have been searching for a v-drive boat for a little while and ran across this boat about a week ago. We weren't planning on buying a new boat, but we fell in love with this one! We went out and water tested it today and ended up signing papers and putting money down on it Yahoo.gif We should be picking it up 3 weeks from today Clap.gif I hope I don't get kicked off this site now Whistling.gif

2007 Sanger V230

Congrats on the new boat.

You're not bringing that to the NorCal WOW this year, are you? Tease2.gif

You my have to rent your own floting camp site. Tease.gif

Funny you went out and test drove this today beings it's your birthdayl!! Was this a present from the wife? Now we know who wears the pants Clap.gif

Good luck to ya..

Oh yea Happy Birthday.

It is my b-day but the boats not mine and my wife didn't buy it for me. My dad bought the boat.

Very nice....what kind of options does she come with?

Black scorpian motor, chubby tower, 3 ballast tanks (going to be replaced by fly high 750's in the rear) SS package, chrome package, wake plate (not sure what it does), bimini, fiberglass platform, t/a trailer w/swing tongue, and a few other things.

It didn't come with PP, stereo, or board racks, but I already got racks and will be adding the other stuff shortly!

2007 Sanger V230

I don't think I will be able to make it this year Cry.gif I hope to make it to a rent a lake if that is happening! We will be at Shasta with it the 3rd week in June.

Yes, where do you usually ride?

We ride mostly on the Willamette in Salem. Its a small stretch but if we get out there by 7:30-8:00 on Saturday's and Sunday's were are the only people on the water Rockon.gif

Cngrats on the new boat. Sanger owners are just as passionate about their boats as Bu owners so don't feel bad. Sanger makes some good boats.

Indeed, racing heritage, small volume hand-built boats. They have a good reputation from what I researched, the nearest dealer was just too far away for me to put on the short list.

Congrats on the new boat. I like my Sanger, how ever the interior on my dxii does not compare to my old rlxi.

I really would rather the bu but the barefoot wake in not as good.

Good luck to ya..

Oh yea Happy Birthday.

It is my b-day but the boats not mine and my wife didn't buy it for me. My dad bought the boat.

Very nice....what kind of options does she come with?

Black scorpian motor, chubby tower, 3 ballast tanks (going to be replaced by fly high 750's in the rear) SS package, chrome package, wake plate (not sure what it does), bimini, fiberglass platform, t/a trailer w/swing tongue, and a few other things.

It didn't come with PP, stereo, or board racks, but I already got racks and will be adding the other stuff shortly!

2007 Sanger V230

I don't think I will be able to make it this year Cry.gif I hope to make it to a rent a lake if that is happening! We will be at Shasta with it the 3rd week in June.

Just cancel that HB and come a few miles further south in July to Oroville. That isn’t hard to do and you know the way…. :)

2007 Sanger V230

Congrats on your new family boat

A new boat is a new boat, just not a Bu Whistling.gif