Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Prop Size for LSV

pcm617

What prop size is everyone running on their LSV? Just curious. Looking for good low end.

If you run heavy there is no better prop for the 23 lsv than the Acme 1235. It will give you a great hole shot and you will only lose about 4 mph top end. I've had mine for over a year with 200+ hours and couldn't be happier.

DGoose started this post a few weeks back and you may be interested in the attached file for selecting your propeller. Engine choice will also have a lot to do with what prop you select.

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....mp;#entry219987

The thought behind the post and file is so that people have a reference to how other people prop their boats.

I am running the OJ 14.25 X14.5 and am really happy with it. It has a tremendous amount of low end and I didn't lose anything on top

-Dave

He is asking about an '08. Remember it is a different hull then previous years.

You are correct and I hope more people send me info so that the spreadsheet becomes more complete.

Yes it's an 08 with HH. Wanting to get her all set up before April 15th or so. I'd like to post pics of the new boat but haven't figured out how to on this site with out hosting them.