Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Look what rolled into the driveway

MalibuTime

Picked up our new VTX a couple of weeks ago and Monday was the first chance to snap a few good pics. Can't wait to get through the break-in period!

post-5194-1203416498_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheBlackPearl

A little different angle here.

Optioned with diamond hull, power wedge, turned down exhaust, w/c shaft seal, heated drivers seat, heater, billet g/b door, fiberglass s/s, monsoon 340,pop up cleats, pop up bow light,depth finder, dual batt. Trailer options include swing tongue, spare, casters, alloys.

post-5194-1203416966_thumb.jpg

Yummm...that looks great. It's the same color scheme as mine except the little white accent between the black and tan on the deck is maroon (sangria?) for a little splash o' color! You'll receive a ton of compliments on it and it looks great both on and off the trailer. Clap.gif

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....si&img=4798

Nice! Ssimilar color scheme as ours. I thought though with the screen name of "Black Pearl" would have been well black...lol Anyway sweet ride!

jewelry 101: most black pearls are really pewter in color :)

that is one beautiful boat!!! enjoy her in good health Cheers.gif

Nice! Ssimilar color scheme as ours. I thought though with the screen name of "Black Pearl" would have been well black...lol Anyway sweet ride!

Thanks all.

M-dude-We considered more black, and then decided more white will be a bit more of a timeless color scheme (how can you go wrong with white on a boat? It's like going with blue!) since we wil have this for a lonnng time.

VINRlx - that tag is a reminder for me to put in the through-hull plugs. Never had to do that before and don't want a how quick can you put the boat back on the trailer drill Whistling.gif Kind of like a "remove before flight" tag.

Thanks, I'll buy that!

Like I really know jewerly... ROFL.gif

Thanks all.

M-dude-We considered more black, and then decided more white will be a bit more of a timeless color scheme (how can you go wrong with white on a boat? It's like going with blue!) since we wil have this for a lonnng time.

VINRlx - that tag is a reminder for me to put in the through-hull plugs. Never had to do that before and don't want a how quick can you put the boat back on the trailer drill Whistling.gif Kind of like a "remove before flight" tag.

I wanted a midnight blue boat, just as we have on the classic, but I couldn't pass up this one. You outta think about coming to WOW with that new boat!

Thanks, I'll buy that!

Really? I thought your screen name came from the Black Pearl in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Dontknow.gif

Either way, good looking boat Rockon.gif

I'm so jealous, that is one beautiful boat. Don't forget to give me a call when you're ready to go out, I just bought a dry suit and have been drooling over the glassy water and sun we have had lately. Water is still 46 degrees but that's what the dry suit is for.

Congratulation!! Thumbup.gif