Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Murf

HO Animal Bindings

Murf

Going with HO Animal Bindings. I am a 9 1/2 - 10 shoe. What size binding do I need? Med or Large?

gooddog
Going with HO Animal Bindings.  I am a 9 1/2 - 10 shoe.  What size binding do I need?  Med or Large?

I wear 8.5 and use a medium Animal on my CDX. It fits very snug. I have a large Venom on an HO Mach 1. I move around in that one a little.

I just went out and tried them both on...I think you will definately want the large. The med will be VERY tight for you.

Edited by gooddog

edwin

I'm the same foot size...I've tried Med and Large a handful of times, always ended up going with the Medium.

SunriseH2OSkier

I have the Animals on my CDX, size Medium, and my shoe size is 9 - 9 1/2. I really had to tighten the wraps to get a snug fit. I'd think you'd have plenty of room in a Medium.

jgouveia3

i thnik you need to factor in width and arch size to. i am of the fred flinstone variety foot, 8 1/2 but very wide (good for barefooting). I use a medium Animal and it is very snug.

doughickey

I'm going against the grain here. Size 9 shoe..stubby foot. I use the Large Animals.

gooddog

I think you're gonna need to demo a med and large...given the input here.

SunriseH2OSkier

Geez Murf, doesn't look like we're helping your cause here. I'm with gooddog - your best bet is to go to your local pro shop and try some on...

brazosvet

Whatever size you pick, get one size larger for your rear foot. I have a size 9.5 foot and I have the med. front boot and a large rear boot ('01 phantom with animal boots). My rear foot starts to ach after about 5 min in the binding even with the larger size.

skistud1

large definately. I have a 9 and the animals were VERY tight.

brazosvet
Are you in Superfeet rear lace-up animals or the older style without laces?

My foot is a 9.5x9.5 and I could squish into a medium, but I prefer the large (front and back) and adjust for tightness with the laces.

The old style has to be a large. No amount of goo can put me into a medium.

Superfeet with rear laces. Size 9.5 but I forgot to mention..... B width. Oops.gif

Slurpee

I've got size 9.5 B Width FLAT feet and found MEDIUM to fit me just find. I need a little lube to get in, but feel very secure.

Edited by Slurpee

gooddog

Ok, so far it is 4 large, 4 medium. Hmmm...still sounds like a demo is needed.

brazosvet
Ok, so far it is 4 large, 4 medium. Hmmm...still sounds like a demo is needed.

Yes definitely. Size 9 is right at the break point so it comes down to personal fit and preference.