Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

TMC Sticker

BlastRlxi

TMC Sticker  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you put your TheMalibuCrew.com sticker?

• Boat
    • Tow Vehicle
    • Trailer
    • Somewhere else

I received my TheMalibuCrew.com sticker in the mail last week (Thanks, Tracie!) and I've been trying to decide if I should put it on my boat or tow vehicle. Where did everyone put theirs?

Sitting on my desk..... along with the new transom LEDs, diamond plate fender steps, DIY mirror brackets, Globe impeller, etc. It's supposed to be 45 this weekend.... might be time to do some driveway boatin. Thumbup.gif

Sitting on my desk..... along with the new transom LEDs, diamond plate fender steps, DIY mirror brackets, Globe impeller, etc. It's supposed to be 45 this weekend.... might be time to do some driveway boatin. Thumbup.gif

The heck with that, I'm sick of sitting in my garage. 55 on Sunday....we're heading to the lake. Clap.gif

The heck with that, I'm sick of sitting in my garage. 55 on Sunday....we're heading to the lake. Clap.gif

That's a heat wave!!! We'll be heading out again as well...whoooo hooo. Thumbup.gif

Considering it was 0 degrees a month ago, that IS a heatwave! I'd head to the lake if it was liquid, but I doubt it'll happen. Maybe we'll head to Coeur d'Alene after everything is done.

You need the option of both boat and vehicle. Might also want to add trailer in a combo also.

Dido.

I have one on my truck and one on the back of the trailer.

Last year while at Lake Oroville Rick, from RicnVic, noticed I had a crew sticker on my trailer & truck and without even knowing me, found out who I was through VLXJeff, to inform that one of my trailer wheel bearings was leaking; that way I wouldn't smoke a wheel while going home.

I thought that was pretty cool.

Thanks Rick.

Edited by woody

We are supposed to hit 60* here this weekend. Clap.gif No boating for us, but I am just glad that its going to be (relatively) warm Yahoo.gif

You need the option of both boat and vehicle. Might also want to add trailer in a combo also.

Dido.

I have one on my truck and one on the back of the trailer.

Last year while at Lake Oroville Rick, from RicnVic, noticed I had a crew sticker on my trailer & truck and without even knowing me, found out who I was through JeffVLX, to inform that one of my trailer wheel bearings was leaking; that way I wouldn't smoke a wheel while going home.

I thought that was pretty cool.

Thanks Rick.

No problem.............:werule: [

I'm leaning towards the tow vehicle, but for those that put it on the boat, did you put it on the transom, side of windshield, or somewhere else? I think the ski is a good idea also. I hadn't thought of that.

Hmmm, let's see...

One on the truck

One on the Honda

One on the Monza

Two on the trailer

Two on the boat

Biggrin.gif

I got extras. :blush:

Extra's eh!!!! Whistling.gif Feel like giving one up for a fine young chap as myself Thumbup.gif

Hmmm, let's see...

One on the truck...One on the Honda...One on the Monza...Two on the trailer...Two on the boat

Forgot...One on the golf cart. :lol:

...for those that put it on the boat, did you put it on the transom, side of windshield,...

Side windhsields. One right next to the driver and one in the same spot on the observer's side.

I got extras. :blush:
Extra's eh!!!! Whistling.gif Feel like giving one up for a fine young chap as myself Thumbup.gif

OK, I should have said "I had extras." :unsure:

Tracie - Got any extras that you would part with for a reasonable donation to site? :)

Haven't got mine yet but I will soon, I hope. Thumbup.gif

I have your membership processed, but don't have your mailing address. If you'll pm that to me, I'll get it out ASAP.

To those wanting extras, it's not a problem. Just pm me with the request & we can work out the details.

Oh & it goes without saying that I've got them almost everywhere. On the side windshields as NorCaliBu describes, 1 on each side of the trailer, 1 on the tow rig, 1 on the car, 1 on the Exploder (snow rig, & slider's daily driver), & every board (whether it's wake or snow) & ski that we own has one on it. I'm tempted to go out & slap one each on the tractor & John Deere riding mower. I think that slider even has one across his snow ski helmet. :lol: