Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion Tower Lights

Clubby

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D-GOOSE

• showtime

• MalibuTime

• woody

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am ordering up a new boat. What do you all think about these lights compared to the tower lights you can order from malibu? Also, thinking of ordreing up the docking light option for the new boat for $325 but might just invest and load up on tower lights? Thanks for any input.

I have the docking lights and would go for upgrading the tower lights first next time.

Plus1.gif Mine aren't the new LED's but the hallogens on the 2007 are by far a huge waste of money. I'd go with tower lights as well.

• 4 weeks later...
Would you reccomend the flood or spots? I see on the website they have both?

Bump.gifBump.gifBump.gif

Bumpity bump bump.

I am thinking of ordering up, can't wait until fall to be all geared up for this summer. For those of you with LPAs, how did you mix/match mount spots vs. floods? Thx, I'll also be asking J - (PM) but would like to get some opinions of how you may have set up.

Would you reccomend the flood or spots? I see on the website they have both?

Bump.gifBump.gifBump.gif

Bumpity bump bump.

I am thinking of ordering up, can't wait until fall to be all geared up for this summer. For those of you with LPAs, how did you mix/match mount spots vs. floods? Thx, I'll also be asking J - (PM) but would like to get some opinions of how you may have set up.

Spots out front and floods out back is the way I would go.

Can someone in admin. talk to PatMcCrotch about this thread seems like alot of interest in his lights for another group buy!!!!

We want lights, we want lights, we want lights!!!! Yahoo.gif

To:

Everyone here on the crew. I can't say enough about the support and Positive input from everyone. All I can say is Thank You. Ok so to the dirty. I am not hijacking Greg aka Goose here. He is putting all this together. He is amazing with the way he runs these. Personally he should be GB Admin. He is professional when working deals and I will let you know he does his best to get everyone the best pricing possible. I have left all this in his hands.

As far as the bimini top being in position, these don't have any characteristics of a halogen. The light is not reflected from the bimini, rather it seems to absorb. If anyone with the lights can give better input, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again crew

• 2 weeks later...

I have the LPA HID's and they are awesome! No problems with the bimini, but it's night fold up your bimini, turn off the lights and watch the stars. When you are ready to find the beach again you light up the lake with the HID's.