Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally a bu

Brodie

This fall after waiting for just the right boat, I found exactly what I wanted. A 00 Sunsetter LXI, with a Titan III, wedge, in perfect condition. I added PP digital Pro and an OJ 330, and Titan racks. Now I need to work on the tunes

post-4769-1202784510_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brodie
Welcome to the Classic Club!!! She's a beaut Clark!

Can't say that to much longer Whistling.gif

congrats on the new bu!!

He hasn't sold it yet. He may change his mind.

congrats on the new bu!!

He has started down the path to the dark side, forever will it dominate his destiny. . .

Congrats on the boat, Brodie! Enjoy her in good weather.

congrats on the new bu!!

Well for now I can... Clap.gif

congrats on the new bu!!

If we could keep both we would, but I refuse to keep my boats outside of my garage.

congrats on the new bu!!

He has started down the path to the dark side, forever will it dominate his destiny. . .

Congrats on the boat, Brodie! Enjoy her in good weather.

I will never join the dark side fully, They keep telling me not to slalom through the wake….lol Something’s just aren’t destined to change…

This fall after waiting for just the right boat, I found exactly what I wanted. A 00 Sunsetter LXI, with a Titan III, wedge, in perfect condition. I added PP digital Pro and an OJ 330, and Titan racks. Now I need to work on the tunes

Awesome boat! Looks like mine, only newer...lol

If you have a moment, can I get a close-up of your dash? I'm jonesing to add PP to mine. Did you install yours yourself or have a dealer do it?

thanks

mike

If you have a moment, can I get a close-up of your dash? I'm jonesing to add PP to mine. Did you install yours yourself or have a dealer do it?

thanks

mike

I have some close-ups on my other computer, and will post tonight or tomorrow. I had the selling dealer install it as part of the deal, but have installed a couple others. It's not hard, just takes a little time. The dealer installed it in place of the Speedo instead of the tach so that the original hour meter remained.

thanks

mike

I have some close-ups on my other computer, and will post tonight or tomorrow. I had the selling dealer install it as part of the deal, but have installed a couple others. It's not hard, just takes a little time. The dealer installed it in place of the Speedo instead of the tach so that the original hour meter remained.

I think you're dash layout is slightly different than mine. I've got a tach in the middle and two speedo's on each side of that. It looks like your PP display is where my tach would be. My hour meter is actually an older mechnical style somewhere else on the dash...

Re: the install, my biggest fear is drilling that hole. How did you know where to put it?

Edited by Intense

Re: the install, my biggest fear is drilling that hole. How did you know where to put it?

You want to put it where you can access it somewhat easily, and where there is a clear path ahead of it. IE: do not mount it behind any other plugs, holes, fins, etc that will cause turbulence for the paddlewheel. Usually it's mounted about 4-5 inches from the centerline, near the center drain plug area on a direct drive. ON the LXi, there is a compartment just ahead of the drain plug that has a cover on it, and that's a perfect spot for it. Not sure if the LX has the same.