Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

anchor light

I broke the two pins on my anchor light, went to the shop to get a replacement and all they have is the old model with the rubber plug. does anyone know where I can get the one with the chrome lid that they have on the new vlx?

Edited by gvnightrider

Also check out the Pop Up Bow Light thread currently in the mods forum. Tracie is using yet another model worth checking into. PM her for the details.

There is a pop up stern light available. I saw a write up (maybe on wakeworld) about the install and it was pretty difficult to make it fit right on the Nautique.

I just re-read your last post - what do you mean the dealer couldn't get you one? You have a 2005, right? I find that really hard to believe. I'd ask another dealer, like Peter at SmoothWaterSports. Or call Malibu directly. Am I missing something about these stern lights?

Edited by Jimmy Buffett
There is a pop up stern light available.  I saw a write up (maybe on wakeworld) about the install and it was pretty difficult to make it fit right on the Nautique.

I just re-read your last post - what do you mean the dealer couldn't get you one?  You have a 2005, right?  I find that really hard to believe.  I'd ask another dealer, like Peter at SmoothWaterSports.  Or call Malibu directly.  Am I missing something about these stern lights?

Agreed, that doesn't make any sense, any dealer should be able to get you one. Not doubting what you said or were told, just that it's actually unavailable.

I dont know, they said some thing like they didnt have a contract with them but that they are trying so he gave me the 04 model. I didnt think it was right either, I will try malibu directly, and yes it is a 05

I dont mind the current anchor light system, but the reason I want the 05 version, because it has a flip up chrome lid to plug the hole, instead of the 04 just has a rubber peice. I just like the looks of the 05 instead of the 04