Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally got her in the garage

wedge88

Looks great, congratulations on the new boat.

I really want one of those towers for my Response, I just started calling Extreme to talk them into selling me one.

Looks great...how far did you have to go to pick up the boat? Aside from the wind, this past Saturday was the day to get it out!

I bought it locally. I picked it up Friday and then we left for out of town so I ended up pulling it out yesterday to load things into it. It was cold but it was well worth it.

Sweet color scheme, haven't seen any like it.

My 05 lxi with that tower, red and black is coming this week, I'm pretty excited...

-Chris

Well good luck getting your new ride. I am ready to hit the water and I love the tower. It is a little shorter than my parents swoop on their sunsetter but I can put mine completely up in the garage.

Looks great...how far did you have to go to pick up the boat? Aside from the wind, this past Saturday was the day to get it out!

We did, even though we we're sick we still hit the water 68 air and 46 water.... Thumbup.gif

Great looking boat! Congrats on finally getting her home. You will love using the tower to long line, it works well. Are you going to get the domed letters and numbers for your registration? IMO it is worth every penny.

Do you know where the previous owner had your custom cover made? Is the cover trailerable?

I can't wait until spring, as I am typing we are having an ice and sleet storm. I'm ready for warmer weather.

What kind of tower is that and I presume that you have to unfold it and it will then fit into your garage? That's what I would like to know more about- how easy is it to get into the garage? What is the height of the opening for your garage?

Nice looking ride!

Great looking boat! Congrats on finally getting her home. You will love using the tower to long line, it works well. Are you going to get the domed letters and numbers for your registration? IMO it is worth every penny.

Do you know where the previous owner had your custom cover made? Is the cover trailerable?

I can't wait until spring, as I am typing we are having an ice and sleet storm. I'm ready for warmer weather.

We have the sleet mess as well. Do you know where I can get the domed letters? I have found a website that makes them custom but I am not sure they are the domed. My paperwork said custom malibu tonneau cover so I am assuming it came from the factory. It is trailerable and actually had it on when I pulled it home.

What kind of tower is that and I presume that you have to unfold it and it will then fit into your garage? That's what I would like to know more about- how easy is it to get into the garage? What is the height of the opening for your garage?

Nice looking ride!

The tower is the Extreme tower. I do have to fold it down to get in the garage as I only have an 8' high door. My door is 1' taller than standard but my ceilings are standard 9'.

Do you know where I can get the domed letters?

Domed Numbers

They do have more options for fonts & colors than are available through their website. E-mail them & let them know what you want. They will send you a mock-up for approval until you have exactly what you want. The have also re-sent entire sets of numbers if something is not exactly what you want when you receive them.

My experience with them was great and I got exactly what I wanted the first try. It took a few weeks from first contact until I had the numbers in hand and on the boat. Most of the other people on this site have been really happy too, with only one exception I can remember.

Edited by weinrdog